• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Play Arts and Formation Arts Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
That's one of the things I never understood with the KH 2 Play Arts. They brought out an Axel-figure but not a figure of KH2 Riku or Naminé despite them being way more important characters than Axel.

Bringing out Axel was kind of obvious, because he's really popular. =P

But, wow, I forgot there was no KH2 Riku. Bleh, that means we get two 15-year-old Rikus before we get a single 16-year-old Riku. I like his older form a lot better, too. =/

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There almost as many Mickey Play Arts as there are Riku Play Arts.

Yeah, but there are only 2 Mickey figures and 1 Jack figure. Not that many Disney characters made into Play Arts...yet. Disney might not want SE making a whole bunch of Disney characters into figures so they only give them the licenses to the few that can pull in the most money in their opinion (Jack and Mickey merchandise sell a lot).

That's one of the things I never understood with the KH 2 Play Arts. They brought out an Axel-figure but not a figure of KH2 Riku or Naminé despite them being way more important characters than Axel.

I don't get however why there should be a Sora figure again...there exist already more than seven different Play Arts figures of Sora while some other important characters have none so far.

1) Axel is Nomura's favorite org. member
2) Axel will sell

Also, considering KH1 Sora and KH2 Sora make sense, I'd say there are only 6 somewhat unnecessary Sora figures (however since I have evey KH Play Arts figure, I have to admit, Limit Form Sora might be my favorite so I'm glad they made him). I'm assuming it is easy to just redress Sora every time they need to, so they make more of him -__- I also don't understand why Valor form Sora is so rare O_____O

Im still waiting for Naminé and Kairi in her pink dress but most especially for Aqua. I wouldnt mind it if they made a new Riku one.
I wonder if anyone of them will be twewy figures. The ones they made of Shiki and Neku couldve been made better in my opinion. :p

As for Kairi, I'm also curious why they don't make her KH2 outfit because they have the figure model for her. They could just make the dress, I'd buy it...then again, I will buy every Play Arts figure so that's kind of unfair. Also, I doubt they'll make TWEWY Play Arts figures considering they made Neku and Shiki (though I would call them more like Static Arts since you couldn't move them which made me sad). I would love for them to re-release those TWEWY figures though since those remain some of the rarest pieces of merchandise SE has ever made...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, but there are only 2 Mickey figures and 1 Jack figure. Not that many Disney characters made into Play Arts...yet. Disney might not want SE making a whole bunch of Disney characters into figures so they only give them the licenses to the few that can pull in the most money in their opinion (Jack and Mickey merchandise sell a lot).

1) Axel is Nomura's favorite org. member
2) Axel will sell

Also, considering KH1 Sora and KH2 Sora make sense, I'd say there are only 6 somewhat unnecessary Sora figures (however since I have evey KH Play Arts figure, I have to admit, Limit Form Sora might be my favorite so I'm glad they made him). I'm assuming it is easy to just redress Sora every time they need to, so they make more of him -__- I also don't understand why Valor form Sora is so rare O_____O

As for Kairi, I'm also curious why they don't make her KH2 outfit because they have the figure model for her. They could just make the dress, I'd buy it...then again, I will buy every Play Arts figure so that's kind of unfair. Also, I doubt they'll make TWEWY Play Arts figures considering they made Neku and Shiki (though I would call them more like Static Arts since you couldn't move them which made me sad). I would love for them to re-release those TWEWY figures though since those remain some of the rarest pieces of merchandise SE has ever made...

Wait they made Neku and Shiki figures? :( I never knew that...and yeah I have all the play arts too :p

Claire-Farron

Damn Shiki's disproportionate figure...

There are usually 5-6 figures in the Play Arts, yes? I'd be a sad camper if they skip out on Riku again. Sora I know is a given.

I think it depends of what SE wants. Because sometimes theres 3 or 4 in a set. I have yet to see a set with 5 or 6.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think it depends of what SE wants. Because sometimes theres 3 or 4 in a set. I have yet to see a set with 5 or 6.

I must'v been thinking of the Formation Arts then.
*Googles*
Yep.

Radar

Bronze Member
Oh my gosh so they are making DDD figures but still not BBS figures. Oh my gosh. I'm just disappointed. And sad.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
so

Sora with every single outfit he's ever worn.

2 Mickey's

1 Riku's

1 Cloud

1 Sephiroth

1 Kairi

1 Axel

1 Roxas.

1 Jack skellington

Did I miss any other KH play arts?

I hopethe fourmation arts are varied like they were in the KH1 series.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
so

Sora with every single outfit he's ever worn.

2 Mickey's

1 Riku's

1 Cloud

1 Sephiroth

1 Kairi

1 Axel

1 Roxas.

1 Jack skellington

Did I miss any other KH play arts?

I hopethe fourmation arts are varied like they were in the KH1 series.

They actually haven't made Pride Lands, Atlantica, or Space Paranoids Sora yet :p Other than that you are good :p

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
YESSSSS.
Now I need to find some cash to blow on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back