• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

****Shinra****FANCLUB!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aqualight

*catches pie and looks at mynny* i'd eat it if i was aware what type of pie! i think i feel like an apple pie, with ice-cream <3 *gets ice-cream then crawls into the corner to enjoy her beloved pie*

Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINRA-ONII-SAMA​
849ca5af04eaf3a22e2816ae3e5dd4bd_we.jpg

Twenty years ago, a baby boy was born into the world. A boy who grew to be my close, and first on here, friend, an awesome brother, and a man of awesome tastes. Today, he turns twenty, the big 2-0!

I want to wish this man a great birthday and I hope he has a great time today! <3

Happy birthday, onii-sama, ily!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Three cheers for the guy to whom we dedicate this club! Hip hip hooray!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINRA-ONII-SAMA​
849ca5af04eaf3a22e2816ae3e5dd4bd_we.jpg

Twenty years ago, a baby boy was born into the world. A boy who grew to be my close, and first on here, friend, an awesome brother, and a man of awesome tastes. Today, he turns twenty, the big 2-0!

I want to wish this man a great birthday and I hope he has a great time today! <3

Happy birthday, onii-sama, ily!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Three cheers for the guy to whom we dedicate this club! Hip hip hooray!

Uh thanks but it's not until monday... Although I told people it was on sunday... it's kinda my fault but thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back