• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

Also, if BBSV2 (aka the mystery game) is currently cancelled, and they are going to announce a new game soon, could it be KH3 will be announced so soon? (even if they have yet to start working on it)

MasterZeR0

Other than KH3 or BBSV2, I think the only thing I'm really begging for is Disney to rethink its stand on Dissidia.

Key Wielder

Awards
...Did we ever have any real confirmation that BBSv2 was the mystery title? I may have missed some news on it, but aside from the ending on the BBSFM I didn't remember there being anything more substantial. Anyway, I could imagine there being plans for a sequel to BBS after KH3, especially if there will be something hidden in there to lead into or introduce something for the next saga. It does make me curious, though; I haven't spoiled 3D, so if BBSv2 wasn't the mystery game but Nomura still plans on one more before KH3, I wonder what it could be.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Also, if BBSV2 (aka the mystery game) is currently cancelled, and they are going to announce a new game soon, could it be KH3 will be announced so soon? (even if they have yet to start working on it)

It's not cancelled, just not in production and might may or may not be in production in the future

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Other than KH3 or BBSV2, I think the only thing I'm really begging for is Disney to rethink its stand on Dissidia.

Wasn't it Nomura who said that he changed his mind about a KH Dissidia him self because he thought Disney wouldn't like it?

If BbSV2 nor KH3 are being worked on now then I'm guessing the next thing is the HD collection. Or TWEWY 2 with KH cameos/references. Or both. Preferably both.

MasterZeR0

...Did we ever have any real confirmation that BBSv2 was the mystery title? I may have missed some news on it, but aside from the ending on the BBSFM I didn't remember there being anything more substantial. Anyway, I could imagine there being plans for a sequel to BBS after KH3, especially if there will be something hidden in there to lead into or introduce something for the next saga. It does make me curious, though; I haven't spoiled 3D, so if BBSv2 wasn't the mystery game but Nomura still plans on one more before KH3, I wonder what it could be.

From KH13:
Update 3: bKvEBVAvUq has provided more details about what is revealed. Sky from KH13 has translated this below.
The mysterious KH: No plans about producing it. Bbs vol.2: No plans about producing it at present. Team Osaka: Currently busy with some titles. New Title for KH: Can be announced shortly.

I just really didnt like dissidia, i would rather them do an HD collection or an original game before kh dissidia.

I don't mean exactly like Dissidia, and I guarantee the original idea for KH Dissidia got changed when they changed it to FF. I'm sure they could pull off a KH fighting game.

It's not cancelled, just not in production and might may or may not be in production in the future

I know that, but for all intents and purposes, it's cancelled at the moment.

Wasn't it Nomura who said that he changed his mind about a KH Dissidia him self because he thought Disney wouldn't like it?

If BbSV2 nor KH3 are being worked on now then I'm guessing the next thing is the HD collection. Or TWEWY 2 with KH cameos/references. Or both. Preferably both.

Hm, I'm not sure on that.

I'd be perfectly fine with both of those too, lol.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
If they ever do make a Dissidia-style KH game, I would prefer it to be after KH3 since there is a chance new characters could be introduced in that game.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
Whatever it is, I'm more than likely going to buy it... unless it's on the PS Vita, then it can go to hell. I bought a 3DS just for Dream Drop Distance but I am not doing it for the PS Vita.

Ruran

Awards
Wait so...there were two KH games in production besides 3D!? *Mind blown*

MasterZeR0

Wait so...there were two KH games in production besides 3D!? *Mind blown*

I'm thinking it was just two seperate questions. Considering the similar answers, I'd assume that the mystery game and BBSV2 were one and the same.

Edit:
lol you know we had that. on our site. i said it. in the op. and the update. thanks for using KHInsider for your news! 8D

lolol, I didn't see it on the OP, I've been trying to stay on the recent pages xD

Key Wielder

Awards
Whatever it is, I'm more than likely going to buy it... unless it's on the PS Vita, then it can go to hell. I bought a 3DS just for Dream Drop Distance but I am not doing it for the PS Vita.

It is definitely a relief not to have to worry about that just yet. If there was an HD collection like people are hoping, at least there would be a chance that it would be compatible with both the PS3 and the PS Vita.

Master Spockanort said:
lol you know we had that. on our site. i said it. in the op. and the update. thanks for using KHInsider for your news! 8D

And sorry about that, I missed that part of the post. :c

Ruran

Awards
I'm thinking it was just two seperate questions. Considering the similar answers, I'd assume that the mystery game and BBSV2 were one and the same.

Maybe it's just the way I'm reading it, but if that's the case it's worded oddly...

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe it won't be called "Birth By Sleep v.2" but will follow the storyline that we expected from it with a little more? I'd really like a game where we see what Riku was up to during that time he was away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back