• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
There's a point where there's an eruption behind YMX that looks kinda like Sephiroth against the flame backdrop with the Nebelhiem incident, and then the thing about Sora and the copies? Sephiroth telling Cloud he's just a copy? But then again, it could just be me needing to get off the Final Fantasy games for a bit... @_@;;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's a point where there's an eruption behind YMX that looks kinda like Sephiroth against the flame backdrop with the Nebelhiem incident, and then the thing about Sora and the copies? But then again, it could just be me needing to get off the Final Fantasy games for a bit... @_@;;
It's Chernabog, you know just like how he erupted out in KH 1.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha, I get you now. Well, I think of XIII-2 when I look at KH3D so I suppose I'm in the same boat. I'm going to sing "New World" during most of the stuff near the end of KH3D and nothing can stop me.

"BABY, I'M GONNA SEE THE NEW WORLD WITH NOTHING BUT THE LOVE YOU GAVE ME"

TerravsVentus

Did Olivia Wlide return to voice act for Quorra? I couldn't tell in the trailer. I knew Jeff Bridges and Garrett Hedlund wouldn't return to voice their respective characters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did Olivia Wlide return to voice act for Quorra? I couldn't tell in the trailer. I knew Jeff Bridges and Garrett Hedlund wouldn't return to voice their respective characters.

It doesn't sound like her when she talks but when she grunts it sounds exactly like her.

We don't know if that isn't Garrett Hedlund. It sounds a lot like him, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha, I get you now. Well, I think of XIII-2 when I look at KH3D so I suppose I'm in the same boat. I'm going to sing "New World" during most of the stuff near the end of KH3D and nothing can stop me.

"BABY, I'M GONNA SEE THE NEW WORLD WITH NOTHING BUT THE LOVE YOU GAVE ME"

THAT WAS MY THING ETHY. THAT WAS MY THING ;A;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sounds like a plan. And 11 days before you do it, I will be doing it.

I will forever be in a state of jealousy. Hm, I wonder how hilarious this game will be. And how many jokes can come from the characters. Besides the usual stuff.

I'll tweet song lyrics from "A Whole New World" then. :p

xD That's the beginning of the game~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I will forever be in a state of jealousy. Hm, I wonder how hilarious this game will be. And how many jokes can come from the characters. Besides the usual stuff.
I will make a laff-omotor and whenever someone says something that makes me chuckle, it'll go up. When someone isn't funny, it will go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back