• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Would you settle for visiting Agrabah again? *trollface*

Plus, they still haven't gone into the King of Thieves storyline yet, and I kind of want them too since the Aladdin sequels were really good. I think it would be best to save that story though for either KH3 or after, same goes for Little Mermaid 2.

Rallade

Awards
Plus, they still haven't gone into the King of Thieves storyline yet, and I kind of want them too since the Aladdin sequels were really good. I think it would be best to save that story though for either KH3 or after, same goes for Little Mermaid 2.

Frankly, I'm kinda sick of Agrabah, it's a bit too congested.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Frankly, I'm kind sick of Agrabah, it's a bit too MOIST

2qAEq.jpg

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I think the King of Thieves movie has a lot of potential as a story for Agrabah. I'd like it if they used that story in KH 3. After that, they can stop using Agrabah imo, but King of Thieves needs to appear in KH imo.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Why am I never here when all the goods news is released. XD
That trailer was awesome although some of the voices sounded a little off to me. It is just a trailer though so I am not too worried about the voices being a bit off at this point.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I think the King of Thieves movie has a lot of potential as a story for Agrabah. I'd like it if they used that story in KH 3. After that, they can stop using Agrabah imo, but King of Thieves needs to appear in KH imo.
Totally agree, this plot should be incorporated into KH3. Things I want out of this:
1) A Keyblade design based on the Hand of Midus
2) A (timed?) escape scenario where the The Vanishing Isle is sinking (harkening back to the first KH game, escaping from the Cave of Wonders), with lots of platforming and swimming and stuff.
3) A big battle with the thieves in Mount Sesame.
4) A killer boss fight with Sa'luk; maybe two since one could take place at Mount Sesame (to coincide with the film) and the other just before the Vanishing Isle sinks (or maybe even as it's sinking, why the kupo not?).

kupo1121

Awards
If Cassim's sexy dadness doesn't appear in KH3, I will be sad.

Should they do it in KH3 or after KH3? A part of me wants it to take place after KH3, so that we can revisit these worlds and see how they have changed. Well, King of Thieves can appear in KH3, but I'm more referring to if they were planning on using Little Mermaid 2 with Melody. I think it would be interesting because it would make it seem like after Xehanort is defeated, every world was able to have peace and get it on...also, I assume if they were to do the King of Thieves storyline, Cassim would have to be in it considering he is so integral to the storyline considering he is...ugh...the king...of thieves...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

^This is how I feel. Have Agrabah one more time to finish the trilogy in KH3, and then never appear again. Ever. :p

Last edited:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Would you settle for visiting Agrabah again? *trollface*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

^This is how I feel. Have Agrabah one more time to finish the trilogy in KH3, and then never appear again. Ever. :p

I agree... please for the love of all gods in this world... NO MORE AGRABAH! Its... too much!

kupo1121

Awards
I think Agrabah could have a long life if they can manage somehow doing what they've done with Neverland. Neverland has been in so many games yet it had been new and fresh. Same could go for Olympus Colisseum (haven't entered the Thebes yet) an Wonderland.

MasterZeR0

So anyways, Now that I have gotten EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU on an Agrabah tangent... Normally I watch any and all trailers for KH at least 3,000,000 times, but this one was just... terribly underwhelming. Haven't watched it since the first day it was shown. Once. D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So anyways, Now that I have gotten EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU on an Agrabah tangent... Normally I watch any and all trailers for KH at least 3,000,000 times, but this one was just... terribly underwhelming. Haven't watched it since the first day it was shown. Once. D:

Pity. I've seen it almost every day even though I wasn't exactly partial to it. It grows on you. Give it a chance.

Delightful_Children_From_Down_The_Lane.jpg

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I would have to say I have watched this trailer around three or four times. It has been just as good each time. It is not the best KH trailer but it is still nice to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back