• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance "Side Sora" Novel for June 28th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
According to the Square Enix Online Book Store, the first Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] novel will be released on June 28th 2012!
The book appears to cover Sora’s side of the story and will cost 800 yen which is around $10 US. Thanks to goldpanner, we have a translation of the summary below!

Sora, Riku, I would like the two of you to take the Mark of Master Exam.
“Now, Sora and Riku’s Mark of Mastery exam shall hereby commence.”
Master Xehanort has revived!
Their two journeys to bring peace to the world just barely over, Sora and Riku have received news from Yen Sid regarding a new threat drawing near.
In order to face this new world crisis, Sora and Riku must face the Mark of Mastery Exam.
For this the must go to the ‘Realm of Sleep’, release the seven
Keyholes of Sleep, and gain a new power.

Source: Square Enix Gamebooks Online

l.jpg

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I hope amano does more art then just the covers.

snow_flake40

Awards
I'm guessing air and ground mean Sora and Riku? Anyway, looks interesting. Will there be a Volume 2 with Riku's story, or...?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sora, Riku, Kairi = sky, land, sea

Hoping Amano will draw some Tron Legacy *u*

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Sora, Riku, I would like the two of you to take the Mark of Master Exam.
"Now, Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery exam shall hereby commence."
Master Xehanort has revived!
Their two journeys to bring peace to the world just barely over, Sora and Riku have received news from Yen Sid regarding a new threat drawing near.
In order to face this new world crisis, Sora and Riku must face the Mark of Mastery Exam.
For this the must go to the 'Realm of Sleep', release the seven Keyholes of Sleep, and gain a new power.

There you go.

Will wait for translations. Can't wait for delicious Amano art. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am excited. Kanemaki always makes the games more interesting in novel form (shame she sucked with actually working on a game :c) and I hope there is a wealth of Shiro Amano art because the BBS novels were sorely lacking them.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Ya know, I've always liked the art for KH manga/art novel things. I dunno why, I guess it's fun seeing Sora and the gang in a different style?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I love Shiro Amano's artwork :) It's adorable
I love how it's such a nice blend of Disney's Western cartoon style and popular Japanese comic aesthetics. It's pretty much perfect for the KH series in that way. :3

It's also funny how Japan is getting this novel before we even get the game. I'm totally not mad or anything.
Want. :<

Roro

Awards
Haha I love the expression on sora's face, like many others have said, the artworks is really pretty too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back