• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Demo Playable at London MCM Expo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
Nice impression. This is just a general question about the demo atmosphere, not the demo itself, but did you have to wear headphones to play the demo, or let me rephrase it, were headphones connected to the demo 3DSs at all times? The reason I ask is because at SE's demo booth for Re:Coded, FFXIII-2, Wafku, Hitman, and Deus Ex, they had headphones at all times so that the player could hear the cutscenes. Did you have headphones and if so, can you describe the headphones (the FFXIII-2 headphones had the FF logo printed on the ears, I want to know if they did that for KHDDD).

On a second note, do you think this is the only English demo they have so far for Sora and Riku? If so, maybe this will end up being the demo on the eShop, but I always thought one in Traverse Town was more likely.

No problem guys!

And to answer your question, no there wasn't any headphones, hence why I couldn't hear anything :(

and the answer your second question, I think so? I would like to think the one in eShop would be longer? These two are quite short. (You could complete it in 5-7 mins) and no one is going to pay for that...
except KHI fans. :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
These two are quite short. (You could complete it in 5-7 mins) and no one is going to pay for that...
except KHI fans. :p

I think the demo is going to be free, so I don't believe anyone will have to pay for that lol xP However, if you think about it, if 1 scenario is 7 minutes, then both make about 16 minutes running through the title screen and all. Although I do expect them to switch to Traverse Town then if those are that short, the FFXIII-2 demo was over 20 minutes, I expect the KHDDD demo to at least reach 20.

Youniquee

Awards
I think the demo is going to be free, so I don't believe anyone will have to pay for that lol xP However, if you think about it, if 1 scenario is 7 minutes, then both make about 16 minutes running through the title screen and all. Although I do expect them to switch to Traverse Town then if those are that short, the FFXIII-2 demo was over 20 minutes, I expect the KHDDD demo to at least reach 20.

Lol oh yeah, of course they'd be free! /isnt thinking.
Title screen? Well, the title screen I got was nothing special...but maybe in the demo they might add something when they make it downloadable but yeah.
I expect it too. There's no point of short demos~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back