• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iwata Asks Interview + KH3D Screenshots from NoE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
New Screenshots from Nintendo UK's Official KH3D Page + Iwata Asks Nomura!*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol at Sora and Riku just standing up sleeping in those 2 photos lol xP Also, this is the first time I've seen gameplay shots in Fantasia (I tried to avoid any Jap photos...sticking to English ones) and I like them!!! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
03.jpg

You all would benefit to know the meaning of Decussate:

decussate |ˈdekəˌsāt; diˈkəsāt| technical
verb [ reciprocal ]
(of two or more things) cross or intersect each other to form an X : the fibers decussate in the collar.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When the English trailers and cutscenes of things I translated come out, sometimes for me it feels like getting my grade back on an exam :p But this time... idk, this felt super weird to read. I guess I'm getting better!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When the English trailers and cutscenes of things I translated come out, sometimes for me it feels like getting my grade back on an exam :p But this time... idk, this felt super weird to read. I guess I'm getting better!

xDDDD Haha, I was thinking that when I was comparing the official translation to yours. I like yours better. Nomura's bluntness and humor came out more in it xD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xDDDD Haha, I was thinking that when I was comparing the official translation to yours. I like yours better. Nomura's bluntness and humor came out more in it xD

Aww thank you!! :3 Though, I have probably been translating for Nomura much longer than whoever did that UK Nintendo version (since what 2009 wow), and be more used to his personality haha

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
10.jpg

Random observation.
Sora's eyes are closed. Blinking animation?
If so, cool to see them adding little details.

Key Wielder

Awards
Thanks, Souji Seta! The screens are gorgeous as always. Also, "Decussation" is a far cooler command when you know the meaning, so thanks, Master Spockanort!

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Thanks, Souji Seta! The screens are gorgeous as always. Also, "Decussation" is a far cooler command when you know the meaning, so thanks, Master Spockanort!

Agreed completely.

Love that they're using cool words like that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back