• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

I'm wondering why they are saying Chain of Memories when it is Re:Chain of Memories. rofl.

Well, that's more to be skeptical about. It's not like Square Enix are giving a tribute to throwback, they just want money, money, money.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts HD Remix To Be Shown At E3 2012 For PS3, Wii U, and PS VITA - Dual Pixels

I'm calling this a VERY farfetched rumor for now, even if the guy did break that news about Castlevania first. I couldn't envision them announcing anything big at E3 without Tetsuya Nomura actually being there. (And he isn't going to be.)
is-this-just-fanta-sea.jpg

Happy E3 Rumors Week!

PartyHard.gif

I'm wondering why they are saying Chain of Memories when it is Re:Chain of Memories. rofl.
I wonder why they are saying the normal titles instead of "Final Mix" xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

is-this-just-fanta-sea.jpg

PartyHard.gif

I wonder why they are saying the normal titles instead of "Final Mix" xD

That image is giving me a seizure and a headache at once.

Well, would you give one source all of the details if you were leaking an anticipated announcement? Wouldn't you want the full details to be revealed at announcement and not via a leak?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well, would you give one source all of the details if you were leaking an anticipated announcement? Wouldn't you want the full details to be revealed at announcement and not via a leak?
Lol, nope. It's all fake anyways xD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

-The guy leaking it doesn't have much reason to lie especially right after being proven credible with CV:MoF. What's to gain from that?

-The lack of a 360 version may be due to the lower disc capacity compared to PS3 or Wii U discs. Though that certainly doesn't explain the Vita.

-They may have removed RE: from CoM because there's no real point to keeping it when every game on the collection is a rerelease regardless.

-About 90% of Days' characters & maps could just copy/pasted from other games on the disc. It'd be an even quicker & dirtier job than RE:CoM was.

It all sounds plausible to me.

TepidShark

Awards

I don't believe this rumor is true, but even if it was, one couldn't fit 5 games on 1 Blu-Ray, right? (I don't know what the Wii U Disc Capacity is going to be)

(Update: Just noticed this is my 500th post. Yeh!)

Digs

I don't believe this rumor is true, but even if it was, one couldn't fit 5 games on 1 Blu-Ray, right? (I don't know what the Wii U Disc Capacity is going to be)

(Update: Just noticed this is my 500th post. Yeh!)
It's possible, with Final Mixes they'd probably barely be over 10gb. Standard Blurays hold 25gb.

TepidShark

Awards

It's possible, with Final Mixes they'd probably barely be over 10gb. Standard Blurays hold 25gb.

I don't believe HD versions and PS2/PSP Version file sizes are the same. If you look at the file sizes of the HD Versions of the PSP God of War games those are way bigger then the capacity of a UMD. (HD Versions of PS2 games might actually be different, I don't know.)

Digs

I don't believe HD versions and PS2/PSP Version file sizes are the same. If you look at the file sizes of the HD Versions of the PSP God of War games those are way bigger then the capacity of a UMD. (HD Versions of PS2 games might actually be different, I don't know.)
It's mostly a resolution tweak than anything, all the files are still the same as they were on PS2 it just depends on how they handle them so there are minor size differences. 4-8gb for the Ps2 titles, 2-4gb for Re:CoM, and 2gb-ish for BBS. Then it just matters how they handle Days, remake or remastering.

TepidShark

Awards

I guess you are right, I looked at the Playstation Store and the Jak & Daxter Collection Bundle is under 8 GB.

Digs

Hhm, the God of War games are about 12gb or so, but I think those had some in game touch ups.
Just depends how the studio handles the data, I'd imagine it being around 15gb depending on if they use Final Mix material it might be a scooch more.

Last edited:

Grylvak

Re: Hooray for the HD release...or not.

Earlier today there was a leak that HD remixes for KH, KH2, KH:CoM, 358/2, and BBS will be announced, it has not been said when and where but this is just what I've seen. After reading this bit of information I pieced a few things together:

After taking a look at the secret endings to both Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3D, the message at the end for both says "Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts" Do you think that these can relate to the HD remixes and the side quests connecting the games together? This is just speculation on my part but I wanted to know what your thoughts on this could be

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think that this fake.
But that's just me.
:)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

1) This collection makes way too much sense for it to be likely to exist.
2) Nomura debunking it means NOTHING. If they were trying to keep it a surprise until E3, they'd lie about it (just like David Jaffe lied about Twisted Metal PS3) anyway

Venitas

1) This collection makes way too much sense for it to be likely to exist.
2) Nomura debunking it means NOTHING. If they were trying to keep it a surprise until E3, they'd lie about it (just like David Jaffe lied about Twisted Metal PS3) anyway

did nomura debunk it? i thought that was just one forum member saying "lol *laughs*" and then another one joking, saying LOOK, NOMURA!

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back