• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm actually pleased to see some English gameplay in the trailer, although I would have liked to see more cutscenes too. But hey, it may actually be beneficial to not show that many scenes. I felt that the English trailers for Birth by Sleep showed way too many scenes so at the very least, the lack of them in KH3D will keep the game a little bit more surprising for us.

Besides the content of the trailer itself, I know that I'm gonna be using the free flow commands way more than I should. xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm actually pleased to see some English gameplay in the trailer, although I would have liked to see more cutscenes too. But hey, it may actually be beneficial to not show that many scenes. I felt that the English trailers for Birth by Sleep showed way too many scenes so at the very least, the lack of them in KH3D will keep the game a little bit more surprising for us.

Besides the content of the trailer itself, I know that I'm gonna be using the free flow commands way more than I should. xD

Ven had a dream eater symbol on his mask. Was that in the last one?!

Yeah. It was even in the Japanese trailers too. :p

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Yeah, about that, it's called Flowmotion now.

I know, I just like free flow better. I didn't know I was violating some law by referring to it by it's Japanese name. ಠ_ಠ

[video=youtube;oFTqYH9e-pI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oFTqYH9e-pI[/video]

Anyways, we have our video up now in 1080p HD! Enjoy! :3

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So I couldn't help but notice the lack of Master Xehanort speaking in this trailer. I wants Nemoy in my ears.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Thank goodness to you guys and YT. On the SE site, the thing wouldn't let me pause it so that it could load >.< As for the trailer, I'm glad to see a little more English gameplay.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Thank goodness to you guys and YT. On the SE site, the thing wouldn't let me pause it so that it could load >.< As for the trailer, I'm glad to see a little more English gameplay.

Yeah the player was a little bit screwy. So I just waited to watch it fully until we had it uploaded. xD

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
They added sound effects, which is really all I ever wanted in a kh trailer. :'D

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Not much that is new for those who've watched the other trailers a lot, but what is there is great. Can't wait~

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Some scenes were slightly extended and it sounds like the voices are better and finalized, since they do record the dialogue more then once to pick and choose the best delivery. This trailer had more effort put into it and...dat English gameplay.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, some of the wording was changed since the special trailer we got (such as Yen Sid saying "How?" as opposed to a mumbled "Where will you go?" or Axel interjecting "I did?" during the scene with him and Roxas). I like it better though.

iLeen

Awards
They added sound effects, which is really all I ever wanted in a kh trailer. :'D

Aa, so that's what made it sound better:D Now that I go back to the trailer, I do hear the sound effects!

And all the voices match with the lip-sync! Not a lot of new content, but I still liked it:3 (and with more English gameplay included)

doortolight

Awards
did anyone else notice at the end of the trailor it said the release date was July 20?
Did they go and move up the release date or something?, or was this some kind of mistake, different area, or what?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
did anyone else notice at the end of the trailor it said the release date was July 20?
Did they go and move up the release date or something?, or was this some kind of mistake, different area, or what?

This was the European video. Their release is July 20th while North America is July 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back