• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lady-Lee

Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion!

Yeah, I'm not quite understanding his logic behind this one.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion!

I didn't post until the very next page...

okay-guy-meme.jpg
You're not alone. As I recall, one page later, I actually thanked them for posting the video and mentioned how I thought it was really interesting to watch. Go figure.

Anyway, anyone who uses "retarded" as if it were a valid insult isn't worth paying much attention to.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So, who was this person again

It looks like his name is "Darkness9406". Also, watching it again, why did he put such cheerful music on what is essentially a hate video? :p Seems rather silly haha.

kingmickey88

what is new in the voice acting world? i havent read anything new. what have you guys read? :smile:

Im guessing this will be deleted but i havent posted anything in a few days haha. i think i posted alot in one post a few days ago so i wanted a break.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

what is new in the voice acting world? i havent read anything new. what have you guys read? :smile:

Im guessing this will be deleted but i havent posted anything in a few days haha. i think i posted alot in one post a few days ago so i wanted a break.

We haven't had any voice acting news since Hayden Panettiere and Leonard Nimoy were confirmed to be returning.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The second we find out any new news, it would be in here.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com

I was listening to the video Machinima posted and it does sound like Tom Hulce doing the voice of Quasi. They could have just got a very good duplicate though. For anyone who's interested:
[video=youtube;CsTrE6vS4Qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsTrE6vS4Qw&feature=g-user-u[/video]

EDIT: The audio quality isn't the best and it's only a little snippet of his voice so judge how you will. xD

Last edited:

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

sorry all of you I was mad I cant explain how can I feel right now my english is not my first lenguage but sorry I'm the only disrespectful here... I didnt write anything in the post because I cant write right as you see I'm a still bit angry because I dont get the point of some people that troll my post I was exited to post something helpfull in the threat.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

sorry all of you I was mad I cant explain how can I feel right now my english is not my first lenguage but sorry I'm the only disrespectful here...

It's fine, nobody is mad. I thought the whole thing was hilarious

kingmickey88

I was listening to the video Machinima posted and it does sound like Tom Hulce doing the voice of Quasi. They could have just got a very good duplicate though. For anyone who's interested:
[video=youtube;CsTrE6vS4Qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsTrE6vS4Qw&feature=g-user-u[/video]

i have been watching the movie and when he says ooh no on top of notre dame i think its him in the game but it could be a duplicate. :(

We haven't had any voice acting news since Hayden Panettiere and Leonard Nimoy were confirmed to be returning.
Well that news was what we were waiting for in a way :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

sorry all of you I was mad I cant explain how can I feel right now my english is not my first lenguage but sorry I'm the only disrespectful here... I didnt write anything in the post because I cant write right as you see I'm a still bit angry because I dont get the point of some people that troll my post I was exited to post something helpfull in the threat.

We didn't troll your post. I was confused, others were confused, others liked your video. We were fine with it. xD

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I didnt write anything in the post because I cant write right as you see I'm a still bit angry because I dont get the point of some people that troll my post I was exited to post something helpfull in the threat.

Nobody trolled your post, it doesn't help when you keep making a big deal about it

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

My internet was down for over a week and I missed so much asdfdasghkl! D:

Nimoy's back, Panetierre is back, I missed my opportunity at being a Youtube star. Ah well, better late than never. So what up with the voices for 3D? I don't mean to be a bother but since I was gone for a while I'm out of the loop I don't want to search "X" number of pages to see who was confirmed.

snow_flake40

Awards

My internet was down for over a week and I missed so much asdfdasghkl! D:

Nimoy's back, Panetierre is back, I missed my opportunity at being a Youtube star. Ah well, better late than never. So what up with the voices for 3D? I don't mean to be a bother but since I was gone for a while I'm out of the loop I don't want to search "X" number of pages to see who was confirmed.

Nothing new since Nimoy and Panetierre have been confirmed. I wonder if they'll reveal the all Disney voices before the game comes out or just leave it for the credits...

kingmickey88

Nothing new since Nimoy and Panetierre have been confirmed. I wonder if they'll reveal the all Disney voices before the game comes out or just leave it for the credits...

Who would they need to reveal for the disney roles?

snow_flake40

Awards

Who would they need to reveal for the disney roles?

Y'know, if Tom Hulce, Olivia Wilde, Garret Hedlund, Demi Moore and all the rest have reprised their roles or if they had to get impersonators or whatever. I hope as many of them as possible came back... *fingers still crossed for Wilde*

TerravsVentus

Any word on the voice actors for the Tron characters?

kingmickey88

Y'know, if Tom Hulce, Olivia Wilde, Garret Hedlund, Demi Moore and all the rest have reprised their roles or if they had to get impersonators or whatever. I hope as many of them as possible came back... *fingers still crossed for Wilde*

My guess is that Garrett and olivia will be announced for sure and maybe Tom as well.

Can anyone take a guess on frollo's voice by now. Is it Corey or Jim?

Back