• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

Oh man, that reminds me. I haven't preordered any games yet! D:

Normally at this point I'd be wondering why not, but you have been busy with school and E3 so I think you have good reason~

That being said GOGOGO PREORDER DAT STUFF

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I'm glad I pre-ordered it on the first day it was available for pre-ordering, but I feel bad others lost their chance.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm glad I pre-ordered it on the first day it was available for pre-ordering, but I feel bad others lost their chance.

*cough* me *cough* jkjkjk you can still preorder it on Amazon and the Gamestop online store (I just did Amazon) and sadly I'll have to wait for my mail the day it comes out to play it...UGH!!! At least I learned a very valuable lesson, NEVER EVER wait to preorder stuff.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

At least I learned a very valuable lesson, NEVER EVER wait to preorder stuff.
Or do. People here in Australia had things preordered at GAME, like might have just been $5 or they might have paid it all off, but when GAME shut down they couldn't give everyones money back lol.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com

Wow just in the nick of time I wasn't going to pre-order until after my prom which is next week :s glad I got there in time, I am usually one of the people who get to it too late, I feel for all of you >_<

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Wheww I'm glad I preordered early. I was previously thinking about it too casually and I almost considered waiting until next month to preorder.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Wheww I'm glad I preordered early. I was previously thinking about it too casually and I almost considered waiting until next month to preorder.

I know...it is so soon right after E3 and I went and they said the removed it I think a couple days before Sunday...so my best guess is they took it down before E3 was even over??? Why would GameStop do that in case anyone became interested during E3???

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

So, I went in today and my pre-order for the MoM is still there and it's what I'll be getting. The manager said, "oh you got one of those in time?" So, yeah I guess it was a limited time offer through GameStop in stores.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So, I went in today and my pre-order for the MoM is still there and it's what I'll be getting. The manager said, "oh you got one of those in time?" So, yeah I guess it was a limited time offer through GameStop in stores.

I would certainly hope our MoM pre-orders would still be there :p

I wonder why it was so limited? I feel kind of bad, I have seen plenty of comments around the net of people who didn't get it in time.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I would certainly hope our MoM pre-orders would still be there :p

I wonder why it was so limited? I feel kind of bad, I have seen plenty of comments around the net of people who didn't get it in time.
I was just double checking because I wasn't required to put an extra deposit down for it.

KH is a fairly big series but it isn't on par with something like Zelda, and the 3DS isn't on par with the PS3. So they probably didn't plan to have too many copies of the MoM sent out to retailers.

Key Wielder

Awards

KH is a fairly big series but it isn't on par with something like Zelda, and the 3DS isn't on par with the PS3. So they probably didn't plan to have too many copies of the MoM sent out to retailers.

I don't doubt that at all. It is always a smarter business idea to make fewer and gauge whether it would be profitable to make more in the future than to make too many and have a wasted surplus. Sorry to the people who didn't get it in time. :(

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I don't doubt that at all. It is always a smarter business idea to make fewer and gauge whether it would be profitable to make more in the future than to make too many and have a wasted surplus. Sorry to the people who didn't get it in time. :(
Especially since KH doesn't often get this kind of treatment. I wish there had been some sort of warning, though, so people could have known about this. D:

Oh, hey. We're the same age, lol.

axel95

Awards

Amazon still has it avialable. I preodered mine a few hours ago.

BagelBreath

Awards

That's great! I'm going to check with my EB Games too, just to be sure.
This sucks for the people who didn't get a chance to PO in time, but there's always Amazon/EBGames website.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Especially since KH doesn't often get this kind of treatment. I wish there had been some sort of warning, though, so people could have known about this. D:

Oh, hey. We're the same age, lol.

I agree with this. I mean, I got mine in time, but it sucks for those who didn't and missed out on it this way.

i'm still older than both of you

RaginRiku

So while I was rushing to preorder the MoM CE on gamestop I found something! You can now preorder the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Dream Drop Distance Official Strategy Guide =D There isn's a cover image yet, but if you still need to preorder the game you might as well order this at the same time.

You can find it here!

EDIT: This is the Prima Games edition NOT the BradyGames one.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

That's great! I'm going to check with my EB Games too, just to be sure.
This sucks for the people who didn't get a chance to PO in time, but there's always Amazon/EBGames website.
Definitely. :3 I'm glad it came to Canada, for a while I was worried it wouldn't.

I agree with this. I mean, I got mine in time, but it sucks for those who didn't and missed out on it this way.

i'm still older than both of you
Yeah, me too. I mean, I pre-ordered my copy at least a month or more ago and as soon as I knew the MoM was available I immediately upgraded. xD

I'll be 22 soon Mirbs, sooooon.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I'm kindof scared to tally up all the money Ive spent on this game so far and will spend....

3DS - 250
Pre-order - 5
Addition of MoM Edition - 20
Actual game after deposit - 30?
Strategy Guide - 20

Equals.... 325 dollars....... well.......

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I would never have payed 250 dollars for the 3DS.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I'm kindof scared to tally up all the money Ive spent on this game so far and will spend....

3DS - 250
Pre-order - 5
Addition of MoM Edition - 20
Actual game after deposit - 30?
Strategy Guide - 20

Equals.... 325 dollars....... well.......

Ahh you bought the 3DS at launch? I couldn't really buy it until the price drop of $169.99 made me reconsider. Although I bought my 3DS while it was on sale so technically I bought it for $117.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back