• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct Conference Tonight (6/21)!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomSoD

Lol. I literally paused, dropped my laptop and did the most enthusiastic quick walk to my 3ds when he announced the KH3D demo was now available. My brother just looked at me like "huh"....Now he's running for his 3ds

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Downloading demo now. The wait is killing me. Want to play it so much!

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
woohoo at larger screen for my KH experience! Lame that now I have to wait an extra month and pay a lil extra for it >,<

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
July 31-Aug. 19 about 20 days not bad. I hope they have a MOM bundle for it though

billyzanesucks

Wow, I was seriously expecting the demo to come out about two weeks before the actual game. I didn't know they made random announcements like that...

Phantom Knight

DAMN IT WHY AM I STILL SITTING DOWN AND NOT LETTING THE DEMO DOWNLOAD.

I personally don't care that the 3DS XL doesn't have the second circle pad, but I do agree that it was a wasted opportunity.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
How common are quick revisions? I mean if enough people complain

They did revise the WiiU Pad's design to accommodate a second analog stick, but I highly doubt it was a "quick revision."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back