• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ya that is true but still I can see some kid playing the game after the demo only to find out how slow it starts and being anoyed.
Better to get a sale rather than no sale at all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is true.

Also am I the only one instinctively trying to perform Ariel recovery over and over again knowing its not equiped?
I tried it and found myself throwing the keyblade.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Aww-Yeah-Meme-Rage-Face-On-a-T-Rex.jpg

Oran

Awards
Wow if the fight lasts to long the boss will break the glass floor/ciealing and you go in the closed of room neat.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guys... I did the whole demo only playing with one hand... DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO PLAY WITH ONLY ONE HAND?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Flowmotion is quite hard to get used to. I also keep pressing the wrong buttons lol. But you can glide by holding down B which is very cool. One thing lacking is the first person view though. Everything about dream world Traverse Town is amazing.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Kinda short :/

The 3D effect was absolutely wonderful. <3

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah that happened to me, thought it was great. Took a bit of a beating and had to use Flowmotion to stay away until my Cura recharged; tried using it once and he hit me, canceling it :<

also i don't think it tells you, but Sora's also equipped with Aerial Raid (or whatever it's called), so hit Y when hit in the air by an attack to counterattack. :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That would be counter rush.

Even though there are a bunch of advanced abilities and commands equipped, I noticed there aren't any combo pluses equipped.

That reminded me of when I used to go to Disneyland and play KH2, and Sora had the worst abilities attached so he was sluggish and kinda weak even at the end of the game.

Oran

Awards
Oh god watching Sora just stand and pose on that giant metior just craks me up also does using cure also heal your nearby partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back