• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct Conference Tonight (6/21)!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Knight

I highly doubt that they'll change it in two months, so this is likely the final version.

And damn it, eShop, stop having errors and just let me download the demo already.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm too busy spazzing about this DDD demo to be upset that NA doesn't get the Theatrhythm demo yet. The disappointment will probably kick in after all this excitement wears off.

D

Deleted member 34215

About that 3DS XL.. do you guys know if the resolution is the same as the normal 3DS ? Because, if it's the same, then the games would look a bit bad since if would be an upscale.

Anyway... good timing. I bought a 3DS yesterday from Amazon <.< I'll just act as if the XL doesn't exist.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
So nobody wants to talk about Dragon Quest X eh? (Understandable considering all the demo hype and new 3DS model) It looks pretty tight. It's going to take me forever to decide what race I want to be. They all look awesome.

[video=youtube;0Tb43ZmG6bE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tb43ZmG6bE&feature=g-all-u[/video]

PhantomSoD

I was kind of hoping for more WiiU info. Still have no idea about that console.. But the Kh demo was amazing albeit short. Only disappointing thing was no drop and no Rikku.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So nobody wants to talk about Dragon Quest X eh? (Understandable considering all the demo hype and new 3DS model) It looks pretty tight. It's going to take me forever to decide what race I want to be. They all look awesome.

[video=youtube;0Tb43ZmG6bE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tb43ZmG6bE&feature=g-all-u[/video]

"Future of Kingdom Hearts"

I was kind of hoping for more WiiU info. Still have no idea about that console.. But the Kh demo was amazing albeit short. Only disappointing thing was no drop and no Rikku.

Nintendo had confirmed before these streams it would be concentrated on 3DS games and no WiiU.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
About that 3DS XL.. do you guys know if the resolution is the same as the normal 3DS ? Because, if it's the same, then the games would look a bit bad since if would be an upscale.

I think the resolution will be the same because between the DSi and DSiXL, the XL made the image bigger and more pixelated because that is all it did...enlarge the image. However, a 90% increase in size is huge, and I would love to see KH on that. However, it isn't worth waiting 20 days or so and not getting the limited edition 3DS (I know I cannot play the US game on the Jap. 3DS, but I'll get it anyways just to get it).

BagelBreath

Awards
The bigger screens on the XL sound awesome, but there's only 1 circle pad, and I highly doubt it's going to fit in the CPP I just bought, so yeah, a no-buy for me.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm squeeing in excitement over the new 3DS XL! My waiting has payed off! Although the lack of a second analogue stick annoys me a little.

Xuchilbara

Awards
Website
soundcloud.com

Coming from a person who does not like Dragon Quest, I must say, DQX looks awesome.

PhantomSoD

I'm squeeing in excitement over the new 3DS XL! My waiting has payed off! Although the lack of a second analogue stick annoys me a little.

I think they just left out the second analogue stick to not piss off people who bought the original. The XL edition looks like it's meant to be more of a second option rather than an actual upgrade. I know it would piss me off if they did.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I still don't understand how they didn't put in a second pad
Saw this picture, pretty funny

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back