• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I think I finally got the hang of flowmotion, and now I spend most of the time messing around with it. I can't wait to be doing this in all the other worlds.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Just got a new Meow Wow ending. The camera panned up really close to him, in the 3rd District, and he got all flustered and scared the camera away :p

I also heard that one scene where Meow Wow falls down the stairs in the 1st District is one of the endings, too. So that is 6 different ones right? I haven't seen the stairs one, and when he is in front of the glowing doors yet.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Where is a 3DS when I need one. I cannot play the demo until I get one. I can wait....I guess.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just got a new Meow Wow ending. The camera panned up really close to him, in the 3rd District, and he got all flustered and scared the camera away :p

I also heard that one scene where Meow Wow falls down the stairs in the 1st District is one of the endings, too. So that is 6 different ones right? I haven't seen the stairs one, and when he is in front of the glowing doors yet.

Apparently there are at least 10

totalkhfan

Just got a chance to play it! It's GREAT!! Flowmotion is so much fun! I loved HJO's delivery too (since I also pay attention to the voice acting, but who doesn't? I think...) Although his shouts for the commands were a little weird, at least the one for Fire.... But Flowmotion was probably the best part of the whole demo... And the maps were so HUGE! Of course I knew they would be big but actually having them on my screen was something else! I tried everything and loved it all of course./ End fangasm.

stardustfire

o my gosh i freaking love this demo!!! i got vanilla link portal *laughs* but i was just wondering if someone has tried the circle pad pro yet and if its possible to even use it with the demo???

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
o my gosh i freaking love this demo!!! i got vanilla link portal *laughs* but i was just wondering if someone has tried the circle pad pro yet and if its possible to even use it with the demo???

Vanille, you mean xD

And no, they specifically stated the CPP isn't compatible with the demo.

totalkhfan

I was playing it once and I found something that said the CPP wasn't applicable with the demo. Did you unlock the link portal because I found one my first time through, and i couldn't open it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was playing it once and I found something that said the CPP wasn't applicable with the demo. Did you unlock the link portal because I found one my first time through, and i couldn't open it.

That's weird D: Did you try clicking the bubble that pops up on the touchscreen?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

You just press it on the touch screen

After finally getting on KHI after playing the demo I'm probably going to sound like everyone else, but the demo was awesome. What suprised me was the graphics. They really were on par with the PS2

State

Awards
Sign here if, when you accessed the tutorial mode, you felt nostalgic during the Ursula battle. ;~;
*signs and drops a tear*

darkheart709

Bronze Member
the demo was awesome, and the 3d really makes the game look better. Flowmotion took me awhile to get used too but its really fun when you get the hang of it. Sad that Riku isn't playable but it's not that much longer until the full game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back