• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The darknesses.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axellover21

Can someone help me please? I was trying to name all of Xehanort's group but i end up with two missing instead of one. Can someone clear this up for me please, I have named

1.Master Xehanort
2.Ansem SOD
3.Xemnas
4.YMX
5.Terranort?
6.Isa
7.Braig
8.Demyx
9.Luxord
10.Marluxia
11.Larxene

I know he intended to make Sora one so that would be 12, who is the 13th?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You mean the ones you think that would be the darknesses, right?

Really confirmed so far are only six members:

1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Ansem SoD
5. Braig/Xigbar
6. Isa/Saix

The other six and the 13th are unknown up to now. Nomura left them intentionally open for the fans to speculate.

---

However, in your fan-listing, you're most likely missing Vanitas, he has the golden Xehanort-eyes and is often speculated to be a likely member of the new Organisation.

billyzanesucks

-_-"

I've asked this a couple times, but can someone tell me how exactly MX is supposed to be a member? There were already twelve members when he showed up, excluding Sora. They still need a thirteenth, so how can MX be a Seeker of Darkness?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
-_-"

I've asked this a couple times, but can someone tell me how exactly MX is supposed to be a member? There were already twelve members when he showed up, excluding Sora. They still need a thirteenth, so how can MX be a Seeker of Darkness?

I don't think that is true...

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Look at the special trailer. Twelve bullets shot by Xigbar, twelve cloaked figures that appear.
Im pretty sure those were more of an illusion to mind kupo Sora even more. They all had the same body shape.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Look at the special trailer. Twelve bullets shot by Xigbar, twelve cloaked figures that appear.

That wasn't the true Organisation XIII-2, Young MX just used the bullets fired by Xigbar to transform them into clones of himself to freak Sora out.

He also uses that ability when he fights TAV in Birth by Sleep. There the Mysterious Figure (which is Young MX) also had a move where he created four clones.
This time in DDD he created eleven instead of four.

The new Organisation members only showed up when Riku was talking with Young MX at the throne room.
And in the throne room there are only thirteen seats and one (the highest) was occupied by Master Xehanort himself, making him the No. 1 and new Superior of the new Organisation. Xemnas got demoted to No. 2, lol.

State

Awards
From what I could understand by watching the ending(s) and reading a bit, the CONFIRMED Xehanorganization are:

1. Young Xehanort
2. Master Xehanort
3. Terra (possessed)
4. Ansem SoD
5. Xemnas
6. Xigbar
7. Saix
8. Ventus' Nightmare Armor

Speculated:

9. Vanitas
10. Demyx
11. Luxord
12. Marluxia
13. Larxene

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I've only seen/read bits of the plot reveals.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
From what I could understand by watching the ending(s) and reading a bit, the CONFIRMED Xehanorganization are:

1. Young Xehanort
2. Master Xehanort
3. Terra (possessed)
4. Ansem SoD
5. Xemnas
6. Xigbar
7. Saix
8. Ventus' Nightmare Armor

Speculated:

9. Vanitas
10. Demyx
11. Luxord
12. Marluxia
13. Larxene

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I've only seen/read bits of the plot reveals.

You're nearly correct with the exception of Terra (is strongly hinted by MX's words, but not actually confirmed as a member yet) and the Nightmare Armor.
The Nightmare Armor has nothing to do with the new Organisation, if you don't want to be spoiled further don't read the following Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for the speculated ones, yep, Vanitas is regarded as highly possible, then Luxord, while Marluxia and Larxene are often excluded because they were traitors (like Axel and Roxas) and Demyx because he's too weak.

State

Awards
It would be shocking to know that one of the Xehargonization is actually a new character that would lead to the new saga. :v

billyzanesucks

Im pretty sure those were more of an illusion to mind kupo Sora even more. They all had the same body shape.

That wasn't the true Organisation XIII-2, Young MX just used the bullets fired by Xigbar to transform them into clones of himself to freak Sora out.
Thanks, I have recently been made aware of this.

Anyway, my list:

1. Master Xehanort
2. Xemnas
3. Ansem
4. Xigbar
5. Terra
6. Revived Terra
7. Saix
8. Riku Replica
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. Young Xehanort
13. Vanitas

I don't have much confidence for anyone in the other three.

Smithee

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The fact that Sora technically got possessed anyway; doesn't that make Ven's actions there rather pointless?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You better put that in spoiler tags, it has a reason why I put my explanation in those, as one of the participants in this thread is not fully spoiled on the game yet!

As for your question:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

State

Awards
Ah, no problem. I spoiled the game because I'm not getting, so it's why I entered the section and read things, nothing of getting curious and not wanting to get spoiled. xD

Awards
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. "Ansem"
4. Xemnas
5. Braig
6. Isa
Those are the ones that are confirmed.
7. Vanitas
8. Terranort?
9. Dark Riku?
10. Dilan?
11. Even?
12. Ansem's Apprentice Xehanort?
13. IDK???

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Marluxia may of been a traitor but he was clearly the stronfest member of those in the castle. Plus his status as a big bad of a game makes me waana include him. I'm sure traveling into the past and corrupting him further would be an easy task to gain him into there ranks.

State

Awards
Marluxia may of been a traitor but he was clearly the stronfest member of those in the castle. Plus his status as a big bad of a game makes me waana include him. I'm sure traveling into the past and corrupting him further would be an easy task to gain him into there ranks.

I'm willing to bet he was only second in terms of power to Xemnas.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm willing to bet he was only second in terms of power to Xemnas.

According to the Famitsu-interview Nomura gave after the Days-Ultimania was released he wasn't. Xemnas is the strongest, followed by Roxas when at full power (meaning two Keyblades + no power absorption from Xion), Xaldin and then Lexaeus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back