• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Borderlands 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
23t4037.png

Borderlands 2 follows the story of four new Vault Hunters as they fight to free Pandora from the clutches of Handsome Jack, the brilliant, charismatic, and utterly despicable CEO of the Hyperion Corporation.

Players will fight across the whole of Pandora to stop Jack from awakening an ancient alien evil known only as "the Warrior." Their quest will bring them into contact with some familiar faces from the old game – most notably, the original four Vault Hunters: Roland, Lilith, Brick and Mordecai. They, along with some brand new characters, will help players defeat Jack, destroy the Warrior, and save Pandora.

Game gets released 18th September in the US and 21st September internationally.
Pre-order and get the Mechromancer class DLC for free when it's complete.

Game is gonna be incredible. You should get.
Also has one of the coolest muthatruckin' limited editions I've ever seen.

Also why did the other thread not show up when I first searched for it, goddamnit. :'( soz.​

Awards
Nothin' wrong with Zero man~

I wanna play that DLC character they have planned, the Mechromancer.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'll fullheartedly admit I'm using Zero for the reasons pretty much everybody else will. He reminds me of Raiden, and I like Raiden. Pretty much it.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
^ Same, we KHI peoples should form a Borderlands 2 party or something.
Totally down for gunzerking with you all!

Naw, but I can already see people complaining because he's too mainstream or too many people use him. I've just always been fond of the hunter/sniper classes
Most likely, but you get that in almost every game. I've grown accustomed to it. A few years back a character being overused used to bug the hell out of me and I'd potentially end up not playing a class I greatly enjoyed because of it.

I'll probably be maining Maya or Salvador. god i'm so excited for this game uisebdvuisbvuisdbvsdoibv

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
..Alright. You deserve that, I completely fell into that trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back