• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Return of Axel and co?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas2804

Hey everbody,

Is it ever mentioned why all of the organization members returned at the same time as their human forms? Because some of them were "killed" with almost a year inbetween...

WaveK89

Perhaps, their Heartless all got killed within the same amount of time? Weird that they would all be together, but it seems to be a possible reason.

Otherwise, I got nothing.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
They all return to the places where they lost their hearts once both their Nobody and Heartless are defeated. Time has nothing to do with it.

I'm not far enough in the game to explain what Lea was doing in Ansem's lab and I'm not even sure if I will find out. But he was doing something there to have him lose his heart, even if it was a different time.

doortolight

Awards
Perhaps, their Heartless all got killed within the same amount of time? Weird that they would all be together, but it seems to be a possible reason.

Otherwise, I got nothing.

pehaps all their heartless were part of the army of 1000 heartless, which would put them about the same time (sure some org. died after the 1000 heartless but that was a short time differense) so that might work

State

Awards
They all return to the places where they lost their hearts once both their Nobody and Heartless are defeated. Time has nothing to do with it.

I'm not far enough in the game to explain what Lea was doing in Ansem's lab and I'm not even sure if I will find out. But he was doing something there to have him lose his heart, even if it was a different time.
Oh, so it's explained in this game how some lost their hearts?

Seighart

Awards
I might be sounding like a complete idiot when i say this because im trying not to spoil myself TOO much, but i don't think there was a specific time frame when they all were awaken. Like the scene where Axel wakes up could've been almost directly after his nobody perished. Probably cleverly placed cut scenes.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I personally just assumed it's because their hearts were part of Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts, and therefor their heart, body and soul reunited at the same time even though some "died" almost a year ago. What I can't figure out is why they needed so long to be recompleted.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Oh, so it's explained in this game how some lost their hearts?

Yes, for some of them. I still have no idea how Lea lost his heart, only that he lost it in Ansem's lab.

And I realized they may not all have returned at the same time. Even and Dilan are in a comatose state when Lea, Aeleus and Ienzo wake up... So who knows how long they were in the same state.

State

Awards
Cool, this game is gonna rock in all terms (graphics, soundtrack, plot and gameplay). ^^

Axel19

Maybe he is trying to fimd out whats going on and see what happened after he lost his heart.

JTD95

I'm guessing they all returned at the same time 'cause their hearts was a part of the Kingdom Hearts Xemnas had created. Once that Kingdom Hearts was destroyed all the hearts was released and found their way back to their nobodies.

iLeen

Awards
I'm guessing they all returned at the same time 'cause their hearts was a part of the Kingdom Hearts Xemnas had created. Once that Kingdom Hearts was destroyed all the hearts was released and found their way back to their nobodies.

Oh. That's a simple, logical explanation that we all seem to have missedXD Thanks for mentioning it! It actually makes sense now that I think about it...haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back