• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noticing lag in gameplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justjack91

Awards
Hiya. Couldn't figure out if I could call this a "bug" or not but the game tends to lag in the bigger maps (such as some areas of Traverse Town) when things get busy. I was cool with this is BBS and I'll be okay with this too, but I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing a quality decrease when things got heated up and you're in a big map. Also, unlike BBS, I'm not sure this can be improved (i.e. install data was a life saver), but if this can be improved regardless let me know.

Hope to hear some feedback.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I don't think this can be improved in any way. As you already may have noticed, there's no data install here. You'll get this slowdowns quite a lot, like you said, when the screen gets really busy. It's something that happens in every copy so yeah, you'll have to live with it haha :p

Unumus

Awards
It gets kinda bad in pranksters paradise. Just a heads up :D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The game runs a lot of things at once and while it 3DS hardware is good, it isn't good enough to handle that much going on at one time.

Shoxir

Awards
Just finished the grid, it did lag a few times when there were a lot of enemies on the screen and everyone is attacking

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I had a pretty big framerate drop in the graveyard in La Cite des Cloches. I mean, I'm used to framerate issues considering how slow BBS would get, but it was just weird after having played almost 15 hours without any framerate issues xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Occasionally there's been some frame-rate issues. For me, they happen only during gameplay and usually happen when I'm surrounded by tons of DE's while trying to do Flow Motion.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I haven't gotten any frame-rate issues so far, and I'm on The Grid right now.

soraalam1

I've barely seen lag. (I'm in The Grid) I hope its not as bad as in BBS when you enter Maleficent's Castle.

The only way I see it improved is in an HD remake, which this game will probably never have or have years from now.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I've seen a fair amount of lag, but nothing severe enough to ruin, or even dampen, the experience. Surprisingly I haven't seen any in the Grid.

The worse place for me was in 4th District. My Meowjesty got separated from me and was fighting enemies quite a ways across the map from my location. The game didn't like that. It expressed very clearly to me that if I ever wanted to move smoothly again I should go help my partner.

Venitas

It's abysmal in the final world...might as well play the game in slow mo whenever dream eaters pop up

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I've never had problems with lag in the game and I'm up to the 3 Musketeers world. Although I don't play with 3D on most of the time.

State

Awards
Honestly, I haven't experienced any lagging anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back