• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
I don't have a picture of mine uploaded yet, but I can confirm that the top half of the case is usable with the Circle Pad Pro. The clear case doesn't look all that great on my Zelda 3DS (it's definitely designed for much brighter 3DS' than a black one), but with a white piece of paper slid just between the case and the 3DS itself should help that.

Thanks for the info, hopefully I'll be able to get a CPP soon because I can also use it for kid Icarus. And oh I see, hopefully it will still look nice on my Purple 3DS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Even post-game and it still surprises me. Just figured out how to increase Drop Point prize levels. No more dropping at x0.8 for me :D

EternalDreamer

Even post-game and it still surprises me. Just figured out how to increase Drop Point prize levels. No more dropping at x0.8 for me :D

Wait, you can make the Drop Decelerator work better? How? xD
I'm currently post game with both Sora and Riku using the Divewing keychain, and before I head on to critical, i'm getting a star-ranked version of every single Dream Eater in the game. It's going to take a while, but i'll manage.

Edit: I do think i sadly got the portal swap-bug though, but i'm not sure. One portal I did with riku showed as sora, while a second one I did a while later I also did as riku, showed up as well...riku. Did it fix itself or does the bug only affect some portals and not all?

Justjack91

Awards
Definitely an excellent execution for a Kingdom Hearts game. I feel like BBS's combat was more solid up to this point (and slightly more epic), but I'm still quite happy with the result.

One thing I've liked about the Flowmotion and general combat is that it almost feels more like a dance than a fight. Your moves tend to have a smoothness to them that other hack and slash often lack.

Lag in bigger battles on bigger portions of the map is a little annoying, but the quality of both the in-game and cutscene parts of the game are quite great. Lots of evidence they learned a lot from BBS and Coded. Wish you could level commands though but I guess with a "monster system" it'd be a bit too much in terms of memory.

Solid game all and all.

BagelBreath

Awards
Glad to hear that dropping gets better!

Anyways, I don't want to make a separate thread for this, but does anyone have the strategy guide?
It has an art section, and I want to take out a couple pages and use them as posters. :p
Anyone know an easy way to cut them out/remove them without ruining the other pages/fucking it up with scissors?

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Just enter into the Grid and OMG this is exciting!! All of the keyblades get a tron makeover, that so cool. And finally figure out what Drop Me Not actually are, and just right after I was about to drop while fighting the Notre Dame's boss as Sora lol (Riku's boss was quite fun I add). Should be helpful later on.

And I still impress how big and vast the worlds are so far (even through Notre Dame was pretty much a big line).

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Glad to hear that dropping gets better!

Anyways, I don't want to make a separate thread for this, but does anyone have the strategy guide?
It has an art section, and I want to take out a couple pages and use them as posters. :p
Anyone know an easy way to cut them out/remove them without ruining the other pages/fucking it up with scissors?

I do, and I was going to cut them out, too. But I decided not to, partially because I'm worried about the binding, but more because they are double sided and I love all of the artwork on them and I could never choose one side.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Reading all of this makes me quite jelly. Picking up the game immediately after work!

Xammag

Coming back to these forums after a hiatus because I didn't want to spoil (more of) KH3D for myself. Now that I have it, I'm back and I''m really pleased with the game after only getting through Traverse Town! Dream Eaters are so addictive and the fact that they are all different and have specialties is a fun way to customizing your team. The Flick tournaments are quite simple, yet flashy and enjoyable while also giving unique prizes for gameplay. Those who love petting and playing with their virtual allies will be rewarded with quicker access to abilities and stat boosts for their dream eaters. It helps that they're all so lovable.

Story wise, I am pleasantly surprised by how it's going and I like that you can see the characters have matured at least a little: "Riku, it's a tra-oh, you know that. Well, good!"

Flowmotion is indeed flashy and effective, but you can also get caught up in your own power and forget you're not invincible while doing them (especially on Proud mode). The fact that certain abilities are only active while their spirits are in your party force the player to make choices that directly relate to gameplay.

All in all, I'm loving this game and it hasn't even been a day yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back