• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Dream Eaters and Abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmujir955

Also I just found out crafting a dream eater on a "Risky Winds" day bumps up the rank by one

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don't remember typing bore backing, nor do I know what I meant

Well, adding more ingredients bore backing it does both make the level and rank go up, but yeah I've not had a single DE go up in rank from experience and I have plenty of level 30+ DE's

I think you maybe meant before backing or more backing? Just guessing.
I have not had any DEs go up in rank from experience either.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
BEFORE MAKING. I MEANT BEFORE MAKING.

I WORKED IT OUT YAY

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You can't add ingredients. When creating a dream eater, to get the S-rank you either use an absurd amount of the materials needed (I think the Japanese wiki said 5 times the base material, but I'm not sure) OR you make a Dream Eater from scratch using the higher rank item of the same dream piece (for example, using Rampant Fantasy instead of Rampant Figment)

If you do 5x the base amount with the normal recipe, you'll only get a A Rank at max. Until tmujir just said that on Risky days it bumps it up one rank, which would make sense. So you can make a star rank with the basic recipe if and only if you are on a risky day. On non-risky days, I've done 40x the base ingredients, and the highest I can get is a ridiculously high leveled A-rank.

Also I just found out crafting a dream eater on a "Risky Winds" day bumps up the rank by one

This makes so much sense!!! O______O I feel like my face just got slapped lol, thanks for this :)

tmujir955

If you do 5x the base amount with the normal recipe, you'll only get a A Rank at max. Until tmujir just said that on Risky days it bumps it up one rank, which would make sense. So you can make a star rank with the basic recipe if and only if you are on a risky day. On non-risky days, I've done 40x the base ingredients, and the highest I can get is a ridiculously high leveled A-rank.

This makes so much sense!!! O______O I feel like my face just got slapped lol, thanks for this :)

Just tested it, it works. I made an S-rank Meow Wow on a risky winds day with 15 Rampant Figments and 10 Vibrant Figments (these amounts are 5x the base requirement)

adding a command seems to have no effect on rank, only on stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back