• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completion Times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Nah, I'm not grinding. I just battle enemies during the course of the world, but when I finish the story and just stay to clear it, I ignore them.

I found I had to grind a bit to get to lvl 50 before the last world, you'll probably end up somewhere in the 40's then :)

State

Awards
I found I had to grind a bit to get to lvl 50 before the last world, you'll probably end up somewhere in the 40's then :)
I'm Lv.23 with both characters and are about to start my fourth world. It took me three worlds to get to that level, so assuming when I get to my sixth, I should be the double (Lv. 46)... Well, more like I hope. *snort*

kupo1121

Awards
I'm Lv.23 with both characters and are about to start my fourth world. It took me three worlds to get to that level, so assuming when I get to my sixth, I should be the double (Lv. 46)... Well, more like I hope. *snort*

Since the worlds level up as you do (FINALLY!!!!!!) I assume you get more EXP when you defeat each enemy as the world's level rises, so it does become easier to level up compared to past games BUT it does get a bit slower, I completed all the special portals and got all the chests for each world before I moved on to the next so I'm not sure if you'll get that high without some grinding, but who knows. Regardless, I found that when I was close to 50 I was well above the level the final world was, even when it increased to try and reach my level (key word is "try" lol xP)

doortolight

Awards
Since the worlds level up as you do (FINALLY!!!!!!) I assume you get more EXP when you defeat each enemy as the world's level rises, so it does become easier to level up compared to past games BUT it does get a bit slower, I completed all the special portals and got all the chests for each world before I moved on to the next so I'm not sure if you'll get that high without some grinding, but who knows. Regardless, I found that when I was close to 50 I was well above the level the final world was, even when it increased to try and reach my level (key word is "try" lol xP)

the worlds level up when you go through another world not when you do

iLeen

Awards
Really? My worlds got higher after I started to grind, and I didn't start grinding until I beat the second to last world with both Sora and Riku...

Same here. I guess they want to keep the challenge up?

I'm in the same boat as you. A lot of grinding, high levels, not finished with the game but played for a veeeery long timeXD

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Standard Mode, 30+ hours...

Sora level 37
Riku level 49

I didn't mean to level him up that fast... but I was trying to get my last trophy before finishing the last world and I ended up leveling up as well. xD

iLeen

Awards
Standard Mode, 30+ hours...

Sora level 37
Riku level 49

I didn't mean to level him up that fast... but I was trying to get my last trophy before finishing the last world and I ended up leveling up as well. xD

LOL. That's a HUGE gap in levelsXD What trophy were you aiming for?

Btw, congrats to all who finished. I'm still only in musketeer world...but I am intentionally taking my time so I'm all right with it. My completion time will probably be >50, seeing as how I want to get all the Spirits before I finish the game.

Original Sin

Standard Mode
Sora and Riku Level 31
15:57

Just started Proud Mode, but I'll actually be collecting chests and working on my DE's this time :redface:

kupo1121

Awards
Proud Mode

Sora lvl 54
Riku lvl 55
44:43

I'll post some other stuff I remembered from the end screen to, why not:

Most used DE: Kab Kannon (IDK how, I stopped using him a few worlds into the game)
Most used command: Blizzard Edge x999 (the counter maxes out at 999)
Most used Flowmotion: Wall Dive x999 (counter maxed out again)
Report complete: 91%

I finished all the special portals and got all the chests on top of grinding a butt load before a finished so I think that probably counted to my fairly high levels and my long completion time ^__^

Silent hero_

Awards
Proud Mode

Sora Lvl 33
Riku Lvl 35
Time: somewhere around 42 hours
Report complete: 61-63 %

Not sure if I should try to complete 100% on proud mode or on critical mode..

State

Awards
Since the worlds level up as you do (FINALLY!!!!!!)
Yeah, I noticed how I started the Grid with its level on fourteen and ended up in twenty when I finally got out of it.

I assume you get more EXP when you defeat each enemy as the world's level rises,
Yeah you do, seeing as how I jumped two levels with each character while beating Special Portals.

the worlds level up when you go through another world not when you do
I started the Grid when it was on Lv. 14, I never left, but when I did, I noticed it jumped to Lv.20, so world levels jump as you progress.

I guess they want to keep the challenge up?
After the blatant failure that was KH2 in terms of difficulty (and other things that should go unmentioned), they're trying to make things of a challenge while being "friendly" to the newer fans.

I completed all the special portals and got all the chests for each world before I moved on to the next
Good to know I'm now the only one doing this. xD

kupo1121

Awards
Good to know I'm now the only one doing this. xD

Considering some people experienced the portal glitch after they beat the game, if you do all the special ones beforehand then you are fine and don't need to worry about the glitch since you'll have already obtained the keyblade :D

Also, be warned, the last special portal for each character in the last world...ANNOYING AS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State

Awards
I've booked twenty hours and I'm still on Prankster's Paradise (my last in the first set of three worlds).

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Finished standard mode with Sora at level 34 and Riku level 36.

21 hours total.

So basically that's the amount of time it takes to do the entire story moving from room to room with little exploration and killing 99% of dream eaters you see.

(and also an hour of playing flick rush. lol)

Kamichamadude

Just beat it... OMG!

Proud Mode: 28:37
Sora LV.39
Riku LV.44

Most used command Zero Graviga 300+ time
Most used Dream Eater Thunderaffe < Think he is my favorite, though towards the end I kinda fell in love with toximander and qwak drak.

All in all I think this my Favorite KH game eveeeeer

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
20 hours to finish the game on standard and now about 40hour post ending. got most treasures and half of the trophies. just figured out yesterday i got that goddamn Glitch!!!! man i was pissed! get i won't be getting the "end of pain" keyblade. damn, 40 hours just to realise that i can't finish it to 100 percent. PLEASE make a patch. so depressed about this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back