• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So how can Joshua........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Travel between the sleeping town and Sora's dream? I know about the portals, but how do these characters travel between them without knowing the link.

RoadtoDawn

How can Joshua do KUPOing anything? Because he's Joshua.

On a more serious note, I get confused about this too, but I just give Nomura the benefit of the doubt. Part of the answer may be that Joshua is the only one that consciously goes between worlds; I don't think the others were in control when they switched. It appears that Nomura used some artistic license with Joshua since he's basically a god and can do whatever the kupo he wants.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Isn't Joshua the one who brought them all there in the first place?

But yeah, the only valid reasoning I can think of behind this, is, well, he's Joshua. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mostly because Joshua is comparable to a god, so he could do what he wanted. Also, it might have something to do with the fact that he used Rhyme's dreams to enter Traverse Town and was using the world to recreate Shibuya, and even though Riku was in Sora's dream of Travers Town, it was still Rhyme's dream Sora was seeing in the first place.

*confusing self*

Seighart

Awards
Yeah, as the Composer (I believe that's the title he had in Twewy) he's basically God. He basically...brought their remains to Traverse to see if he can bring them back to their full being. I think he was trying to get them to experience the things they felt when they were..."full". What i mean is that he unknowingly was trying to grow a heart from their remains.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I like how the answer is simply: "He's Godly, he can do what ever he wants/because he's Joshua." Joshua's probably the only character with Jesus powers beyond Sora's.

WaveK89

I like how the answer is simply: "He's Godly, he can do what ever he wants/because he's Joshua." Joshua's probably the only character with Jesus powers beyond Sora's.

Alright, so here's the plan:

Sora and Riku lure MX and the organization to Shibuya
Joshua will be Joshua
?????
Profit?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Alright, so here's the plan:

Sora and Riku lure MX and the organization to Shibuya
Joshua will be Joshua
?????
Profit?

I like were this plan is going. Let's include revenge for Mr. Mew in there somewhere and it'll be perfect.

RoadtoDawn

What i mean is that he unknowingly was trying to grow a heart from their remains.

THIS.

No offense to the FF gang, but I liked the TWEWY gang more. Lets get them some hearts, pull them out of the dream, and stick them in the real Traverse Town! Just cause I could definitely do with more of them (right up until Joshua decides to do something unspeakable. Let's stop before that happens.)

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
They seemed to hint that they wanted Sora and Riku to visit Shibuya. I hope they go somewhere with that.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Joshua is kind of omniscient, he can do what he wants pretty much.

They seemed to hint that they wanted Sora and Riku to visit Shibuya. I hope they go somewhere with that.

I do too, it was heavily hinted that there would be a Shibuya.

What I really want to see is some TWEWY and FF interactions actually though.

State

Awards
A Shibuya world would be a start to integrating other SE franchise worlds into this series. But of course, it may suffer from the franchise's infamous underpopulated syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back