• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

Loving how so much of the forum is into TWEWY again.

Question; if I get the game on my iPad, could I put that same download/save file onto my iphone?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Loving how so much of the forum is into TWEWY again.

Question; if I get the game on my iPad, could I put that same download/save file onto my iphone?

I have no clue. On the download, I'd assume you can't have the same iPad app on your iPhone since the specs are different. On the save, I believe it is all tied to your Game Center so...maybe?

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

IMO... I think this is great news! Think about this people, do you know how hard is to get your hands on a real copy of TWEWY? I've literally scoped around my city for any sign of this game, every store and I get the same thing, "We don't have it in stock and it seems not getting any for a while." I've checked online, none on any store around my city, except amazon and ebay but those are so expensive to get! So news of getting this game for only 20 bucks for a portable device that I'll be using for my classes and I can sneak in some game time during class? HELL YEAH! I finally get to play it!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm going down the the shed to break open my sisters boxes and see if I can find the TWEWY case. She packed it but I had the cartridge and blah

Awards

So, now that the countdown is over, is there anything new besides the REMIX CD and solo remix? Excuse my laziness to scour the forum. :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

(You say it best when you say) nothing at all

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

IMO... I think this is great news! Think about this people, do you know how hard is to get your hands on a real copy of TWEWY? I've literally scoped around my city for any sign of this game, every store and I get the same thing, "We don't have it in stock and it seems not getting any for a while." I've checked online, none on any store around my city, except amazon and ebay but those are so expensive to get! So news of getting this game for only 20 bucks for a portable device that I'll be using for my classes and I can sneak in some game time during class? HELL YEAH! I finally get to play it!

Isn't it only 20 bucks on amazon as well? I actually got mine back in march or so for around 18 dollars

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

That's what helped TWEWY be a cult classic. With it digitally available now, and on a platform LOADS of people have, to me that just screams that they're doing it to build profits and pump out a sequel. As I stated previously, I consider this to be a bad thing :c

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Jesus this game EATS battery. I expected it to drain on my iPad some but damn I barely played half an hour and I had to put it on the charger

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

That could possibly be because of the increased demand compared to when I bought it. They had to actually order a new shipment and the release of TWEWY -SOLO- will only add to that

Just checked and yeah it $30 right now but only $20 used

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, Amazon had a new shipment, but the orders for that sold out pretty fast and now you can only get the ones being sold by outside sellers again.

On -Solo Remix-, this game is not good for a girl like me with long nails xD Welp, back to short nails while I play this.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Yeah it takes some getting used to playing with your fingers. Everytime I try to press it turns into a slash lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I do fine with inputs, just...I'm definitely not as fast with just my finger than I was with a stylus (or my nail when I needed to improvise) on my DS/3DS. Not complaining, though. I'm rather surprised the inputs for pins are still doable.

I'm loving that they have the full tracks of songs, and that the tracks they had removed from the English version are in this version. I'm waiting to hear some new songs, though. *ready for new songs*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Playing the port has been giving me a great refresher with this game. Also something I didn't appreciate the first time around was that the song that tends to play whenever Mr. H is around is "Game Over" <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back