• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone think...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I thought all of the bosses were pretty easy.

DropDistance

Xemnas wasn't that hard once you figured out his attack patterns and block his combos. (he would stutter for a split second leaving him open) Ansem SoD first form wasn't too hard, his attacks were easily avoidable while his second form was a pain..so many game overs..stupid dark orbs..

Commander Corn

Personally, this game had one of the most hardest final boss sequences on the series.
This. It was almost like there were 4 or 5 final bosses in a row.

Ventus Nightmare and Ansem gave me no trouble, (beat both of them in one life) and Anti-Black Coat Nightmare wasn't that bad (since flowmotion spam was an option.), but Xemnas and Young Xehanort especially were beyond frustrating.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I entered TWTNW very underleveled on Proud (normal Nightmares regularly killed me), so I thought the bosses were quite hard. Xemnas wasn't so bad since I was using Wheeflower's Regen, which gave me a steady stream of health in between my curagas. I beat him first try. Riku's fights were harder since he didn't have access to Regen. I had to grind for a while to beat Ansem 2 (I beat Anti Black Coat and Ansem 1 after a few tries while underleveled), and YMX was just a pain. Not particularly hard once you understood the fight, though, as long as you avoided his clock defense onslaught.

I would say the bosses in DDD were on par with or harder than past entries, except maybe BbS's bosses (all the forms of Terranort were incredibly difficult)

Awards
I thought they were easy on proud. Until I got to them on critical mode. I was getting destroyed by all of them. But I ended up beating Xemnas at level 26 and Riku's bosses at level 36.... haha

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Young Xehanort was an absolute TRIP imo. He was so damn fast. I felt like all my combos were so basic compared to his lol. But Ansem SoD was really hard after he goes through the transformation. So many beams

The dark armor is pretty hard on proud, especially if you didnt grind at all like me. He was insanelyyyyyyy fast man.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I find that it's a fairly common pattern in video games that the second to last boss is normally harder than the actual last boss.

Try beating them without Second Chance like I did. lol

Sammi

I also beat the final bosses on the first try - except for round 2 of Ansem and the Armoured Ventus Nightmare. I was LV 63/64, so I guess I was a little overpowered. :p

Decrith

What I love about Kingdom Hearts in general is their AI, I swear, the more Cure spells you have in your command deck, the stronger and more aggressive they fight, to be honest I tried fighting YX with 6 Curagas (not really using them all) and it felt like I was fighting MF all over again.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the dream eater bosses were extremely difficult throughout the whole game (considering I was never the recommended level until i got to the end)

SPELLICAN -_-

Decrith

I'm considering doing a lvl 1 crit run, but I think that might be too much for me. As for the bosses, I'm glad that the Dream Eater bosses aren't as predictable the previous bosses, and that they actually feel like a boss fight.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The fight against Xemnas wasn't too bad, but I had the most difficulty with Ansem's second form. The armored Ventus nightmare was a bit of a joke lol.

Decrith

Xemnas was the most predictable to be honest, you can pretty much block all of his attacks save 1 or 2. Block + Counter is basically all you need against him, although I use the Triceratops' Link Skill for immune rolling.

What I love about Kingdom Hearts in general is their AI, I swear, the more Cure spells you have in your command deck, the stronger and more aggressive they fight, to be honest I tried fighting YX with 6 Curagas (not really using them all) and it felt like I was fighting MF all over again.

I remember in BBS when you fought MF that the more cures you had in your deck, the harder it was to dodge attacks. So I do think that the amount of healing commands you have affects the fight, unless I'm just paranoid. I only had two curagas in either deck by the end of the game, so maybe that's why I thought the final bosses were easy?

Awards
Young Xehanort.... does not bonk the kupo off when you're trying to hit that clock thing. Seriously, when it's him rushing at you with melee attacks, I just don't even bother trying to get hits in. (except with thunder or something)

Smithee

Awards
The fight against Xemnas wasn't too bad, but I had the most difficulty with Ansem's second form. The armored Ventus momhtmare was a bit of a joke lol.

Ven giving his Keyblade Armor to Sora was completely pointless. All it accomplished was getting BOTH OF THEM possessed by the nightmare.

EternalDreamer

Ven giving his Keyblade Armor to Sora was completely pointless. All it accomplished was getting BOTH OF THEM possessed by the Nightmare.

Don't forget they assume the keyblade armour protects the person from darkness. We first had Terra mistakenly activating his armour against MX in BBS, and now we have Ventus doing the same for Sora. Both ended up not exactly working.

They don't know any better, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back