• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~☼ The Ventus Fanclub v.2 ☼~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
2uj17cp.jpg

"My friends are my power... and I'm theirs!"

~☼ Founder ☼~

Reika

~☼ Members ☼~

ReikaJR199913

~☼ Reasons ☼~

• He's utterly selfless
  • Cheerful and adorable :D
  • Cares a LOT for both of his friends
  • Even when things go wrong, he usually has the strength to smile through it
  • Reverse-wielder. C'mon. It's awesome :)
  • He's a hard worker, and puts in a lot of effort to reach his dreams
  • As a character, he's realistic and relatable
  • He may be one of the most sweet-hearted characters of the cast, but when push comes to shove he won't hesitate to kick ass with his incredibly fast battle style.
  • He unites Wind and Light attacks into powerful combinations.
  • When angered he can use his inner Light to literally heat his body up to melt ice.
  • Another reason. He has probably three of the top five best moves ever (Salvation,Faith, and Tornado)
  • He has a pure heart

~☼ Fanart ☼~

tormentsig01ven.png

by Sephiroth0812

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~☼ Scenes ☼~

~☼ Videos ☼~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~☼ The Original Club ☼~

\~/*Ven Fanclub*\~/

~☼ Affiliates ☼~

Θ═☼ The Vanitas Fanclub 5.0 ☼═Θ

~✬ The Aqua Fanclub ✬~

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The old club hasn't been active in over a year and it's owner hasn't been active even longer, so I decided to remake this club. n_n;

Miminezz

OMG I REQUEST JOINAGE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~!!!

*ahem* I apologize for my fangirl-ish ways. May I please join this wonderful group?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When I originally joined the forum I was exceptionally sceptical about the fanclub-section, on one side because I don't like to pick favorites but on the other mainly because of the numerous character-bashing hate-clubs which always filled the first three pages while the actual fanclubs sunk into obscurity.

Later on I realized this isn't really a sound reasoning and if I don't like picking favorites I can also join several character fanclubs to show positively support for them. ^__^

So why not start with one of my several favorites and my current avatar?

I hereby request joinage into the fanclub of the (in my view) cutest male character in the series.
Ven is so adorable you can't help but wanting to hug him. ^__^

I'll also propose some more reasons:
- he may be one of the most sweet-hearted characters of the cast, but when push comes to shove he won't hesitate to kick ass with his incredibly fast battle style.
- he unites Wind and Light attacks into powerful combinations.
- when angered he can use his inner Light to literally heat his body up to melt ice.

Last but surely not least another entry for the picture-section:
tumblr_m1usowfnyZ1r3t6jpo1_500.gif

Damn, that's so friggin' cute. <3

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
When I originally joined the forum I was exceptionally sceptical about the fanclub-section, on one side because I don't like to pick favorites but on the other mainly because of the numerous character-bashing hate-clubs which always filled the first three pages while the actual fanclubs sunk into obscurity.

Later on I realized this isn't really a sound reasoning and if I don't like picking favorites I can also join several character fanclubs to show positively support for them. ^__^

Fanclubs has become my home on this site. I love it. <3

So why not start with one of my several favorites and my current avatar?

I hereby request joinage into the fanclub of the (in my view) cutest male character in the series.

reika-albums-icons-avatars-signatures-picture11362-venavatar.png

~☼ Ven welcomes you to the club! ☼~

Ven is so adorable you can't help but wanting to hug him. ^__^

I know, he is just the sweetest kid. ;w; He gave us all diabetes and we love him for it.

I'll also propose some more reasons:
- he may be one of the most sweet-hearted characters of the cast, but when push comes to shove he won't hesitate to kick ass with his incredibly fast battle style.
- he unites Wind and Light attacks into powerful combinations.
- when angered he can use his inner Light to literally heat his body up to melt ice.

Last but surely not least another entry for the picture-section:
tumblr_m1usowfnyZ1r3t6jpo1_500.gif

Damn, that's so friggin' cute. <3

Added!

D'aww, he's so adorable in that scene! <3 Ah, let's face it: He's adorable in EVERY scene.

Daxwren

Me join. Another reason. He has probably three of the top five best moves ever (Salvation,Faith, and Tornado) and He is a prince of heart.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Do want. Sign me up, please!

Oh, and btw, sorry if this is already in the fanart section (I'm too lazy to look through it all, so if it is, just tell me I'm lazy, lol), but I found this picture on someone's tumblr and I absolutely CANNOT find the artist who made it. I had to reupload it to my Photobucket from my computer, but here it is:
tumblr_m3ynp61Tlo1qea7tao1_500.jpg

If anyone can point me to the artist, that'd be great. Whoever made it is amazing. <3

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Oh, and btw, sorry if this is already in the fanart section (I'm too lazy to look through it all, so if it is, just tell me I'm lazy, lol), but I found this picture on someone's tumblr and I absolutely CANNOT find the artist who made it. I had to reupload it to my Photobucket from my computer, but here it is:

If anyone can point me to the artist, that'd be great. Whoever made it is amazing. <3

Added! =)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Fanclubs has become my home on this site. I love it. <3

I know, he is just the sweetest kid. ;w; He gave us all diabetes and we love him for it.

Added!

D'aww, he's so adorable in that scene! <3 Ah, let's face it: He's adorable in EVERY scene.

Admiring characters positively also convinced me now, only took nearly two years, *ggg*.

Thanks. ^__^

I approve of that statement 100%. It's no wonder Aqua and Terra can't stop to "pet" him. I also get some "big brother"-vibes towards him.

Right, and since he's so adorable, we need more Ven:
ventuscancountbyeotefli.png

Phil's known power to miscount the words in his speeches everytime is somewhat an old running gag, but Ven's expression is just hilarious.

The fanart/picture section needs to be cleaned a bit anyways, as some of the links lead only to a "Ooops, doesn't exist"-page on Deviant Art.
This portrait of Ven is however amazing and stunning in quality. The eyes nearly glow with the reflecting light (and look a bit sad too) while the hair invites for more ruffling ;P

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Admiring characters positively also convinced me now, only took nearly two years, *ggg*.

It's fun, huh? <3

Thanks. ^__^

You're welcome!

I approve of that statement 100%. It's no wonder Aqua and Terra can't stop to "pet" him. I also get some "big brother"-vibes towards him.

I know~! I usually hate kids, but I'd LOVE to have a little brother like him. ;w;

Right, and since he's so adorable, we need more Ven:
ventuscancountbyeotefli.png

Phil's known power to miscount the words in his speeches everytime is somewhat an old running gag, but Ven's expression is just hilarious.

Added!
He has a very expressive face, so most of his scenes are either adorable (i.e. the scene you posted, him comforting Snow White) or heartbreaking (i.e. when he cried in an argument with Terra in the flashback, him telling Terra and Aqua to kill him). It doesn't help that his theme is a tearjerker all on it's own.

The fanart/picture section needs to be cleaned a bit anyways, as some of the links lead only to a "Ooops, doesn't exist"-page on Deviant Art.

Really? Well, when I get the time, I'll go through it and weed out the deleted pictures. =)

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I cleaned out the fanart section, and added a few more pictures from my deviantART favorites. =) You can find them at the bottom of the list, if you're curious (it's mostly comics).

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
This portrait of Ven is however amazing and stunning in quality. The eyes nearly glow with the reflecting light (and look a bit sad too) while the hair invites for more ruffling ;P

I know! It's amazing. I have a program I use for writing called "Focus Writer". In it, you can change the background. Whenever I'm writing anything dealing with Ven I always use that portrait as my background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back