• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless were confirmed by Nomura to have minds of their own (and Xemnas most likely a newborn heart modelled after Xehanort's), so they're more alternate forms of Xehanort.

If you're referring to the Anti Black Coat, it has been confirmed already that this being has nothing to do with Vanitas at all.
There also isn't any base for that since the novels are only second-tier canon and Nomura never elaborated on Vanitas' initial appearance (the novels are written by Kanemaki with only some background info from Nomura in some, but not all cases. Otherwise Nomura has nothing to do with them.)

It is made clear in-game in DDD and also by Nomura that the ABC is only a Nightmare.
And it is in fact a mirror to Riku, too. Riku has the spirit symbol on his back and is Sora's "spirit", the Anti Black Coat is simply the Nightmare equivalent to the Spirit "Riku" (evidenced by the Nightmare symbol on its back) just as every other Spirit has a corresponding Nightmare.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Remember in KH2 FM Xemnas was seen talking to Aqua's armor? There's definately some of terra in there. But you might be right who knows.

That was also confirmed, yep. Xemnas had access to some of Terra's memories, but that's all we know so far about this. We don't know with what intent Xemnas was spending time with Aqua's armor.
What was also confirmed by Days is that Xemnas is/was nearly obsessed with finding Ventus and the chamber of Waking in Castle Oblivion, although we don't know Xemnas' intentions as to why he did so in this case as well.
If anything, the way how Xemnas acts and behaves in Dream Drop Distance as well as the reveal about his full deceptions and plans against his own Organisation makes him arguably an even bigger asshole than Ansem SoD.

arcticfox8

Here's my two cents:
I.MX
II.Xemnas
III.Ansem
IV.YX
V.Xigbar
VI.Saix
VII.Xaldin(just the fact that Dilan's condition is unstable leads me to believe his Nobody is still alive)
VIII.Vexen(same)
IX.Riku-Ansem(Prankster's Paradise moment)
X.Terra-Xehanort(there are only so many different Xehanorts, he's bound to be one of them)
XI.Isa(He wasn't in Radiant Garden, something tells me he's in the Organization)
XII.Braig(same)
XIII.Vanitas(La Cite Des Cloches moment)

Epyon

I'd just like to point out that Ienzo tells Lea that Dilan and Even DID wake up later on.

I. Master Xehanort
II. Xemnas
III. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
IV. Young Xehanort
V. Terra
VI. Xigbar/Braig (dialogue indicates he call himself the former, but he is no longer a nobody and the credits list him as Braig)
VII. Isa (see above)
VIII. Vanitas
IX. Repliku/Rikunort (whichever we saw in DDD)
X. DiZ (back when he was all revenge no matter the cost)
XI. Eraqus (heart was consumed by darkness at the time of his death and obviously not as weak of will/body/heart as most Organisation members)
XII. Luxord/?????
XIII. new character?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
The 'Terra' that MX was referring to as being on his side will most likely be the Apprentice Xehanort (Terranort) since that is the Terra that got taken/made Xehanort. Besides, SoD and Xemnas are Terranort's anyways. I really do not think that we will see Vexen/Even, Xaldin/Dilan, or DiZ, as belonging to the XIII. Diz sought revenge against his apprentices, he wouldn't join them. Even and Dilan are their restored, whole selves again so we don't really have any reason to think that their nobodies still exist. Isa goes by either that or Saix now, same with Braig, the 'X' shows their affiliation with the XIII. Both Xigbar and Saix were defeated by Sora in KHII, they were restored but it doesn't matter if they're human again because they were norted before their nobodies were destroyed.

flurryflames

There are so many clues also others forget that Xenmas, Xeohanort can create clones. So if they wanted to do they can clone the oringals as a tool of deception. I believe that Dilan and Even would be prey besides the fact that they are both unstable, but because of the fact they are part of the oringal apprentices that played a role in the creation of the nobodies. Except that both Xigbar and Xaldin were the ones who found other members for Xenmas. Another thing to note on is that Xaldin has slightly pointed ears as well. Even is the scientist so he would have knowledge over the creations and also helped create Xion. So they are still useful for the Xeohanorts.

billyzanesucks

I should point out that there's an entry for both Xigbar and Braig in the Reports, and Xigbar's mentions his place in 3D's events, while Braig's calls himself "the human form of Xigbar". Nomura wouldn't answer about their identities, so you shouldn't act like it has been confirmed that they're human.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'm going to be really disappointed if their nobodies and somebodies and from the past nobodies are a part of the Org.XIII, because that will be lame and this is what it will look like then.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Commander Corn

I'm surprised Dilan, Aeleus and even Ienzo weren't revealed to be in the new Org. They both seemed really loyal or what-have you during their time in the original Org, maybe we'll see them revealed later. The only two people I would comfortably place bets on here are Vanitas and 14 year old Riku.

Oh and about Somebodies + Nobodies: I don't get how that would work. Technically, Braig and Isa are in the new Org, correct? After all, that is their original bodies which were resurrected after their heartless and nobodies were destroyed right? At least that's the way I'm seeing it...

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'm surprised Dilan, Aeleus and even Ienzo weren't revealed to be in the new Org. They both seemed really loyal or what-have you during their time in the original Org, maybe we'll see them revealed later. The only two people I would comfortably place bets on here are Vanitas and 14 year old Riku.

Oh and about Somebodies + Nobodies: I don't get how that would work. Technically, Braig and Isa are in the new Org, correct? After all, that is their original bodies which were resurrected after their heartless and nobodies were destroyed right? At least that's the way I'm seeing it...

You're right, after Sora destroyed their nobodies in KHII they returned to their whole, human selves. They choose to go by their nobody names because it is representative of their status/affiliation, which is being apart of the real Org.XIII (Xehanort and his vessels). Roxas is the only nobody who was able to return to his/her original self with out being destroyed.

I'm not that surprised, Xemnas did state that not all the members were worthy candidates, it'd be silly to even say that if he meant literally only like 3 out of the 13 couldn't cut it. If those three were apart of the XIII then that would mean that 5 out of the possible 8 positions would be prior Org. members (excluding the intended Roxas so that is 6/8). Kind of defeats the point of even saying that they didn't have what it takes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to be really disappointed if their nobodies and somebodies and from the past nobodies are a part of the Org.XIII, because that will be lame and this is what it will look like then.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
It's either going to be Braig or Xigbar/Isa or Saix. Not both, uh uh.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
It's either going to be Braig or Xigbar/Isa or Saix. Not both, uh uh.

I know that, that is my point. People think that there is still a Isa/Braig/Even/etc. nobody. I was illustrating how that is not possible and that if it was, it'd be stupid.

TKTheKid

Roxas is the only nobody who was able to return to his/her original self with out being destroyed.

Well and Namine too, yes?

Anyway, here's my guess:

**The six no-brainers:**
1.) Master Xehanort
2.) Xemnas
3.) Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
4.) Young Xehanort
5.) Braig (calling himself Xigbar)
6.) Isa (calling himself Saix)

**Two really, really good bets:**
7.) Vanitas
8.) Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort

**Two pretty decent possibilites:**
9.) Riku Replica
10.) KHI Riku/Riku possessed by Ansem, SoD

11.) ?
12.) ?
13.) ?

Then for the last three it could be any of Dilan, Even, Ienzo, Ansem the Wise, Master Eraqus, Luxord's somebody (Rould perhaps?) or Demyx's somebody (Emyd perhaps?). Please DO NOT put it past Nomura to somehow have Ansem the Wise and/or Master Eraqus in there. My final guesses for those last three spots would be Dilan, Even and Master Eraqus although it's tough to leave out Luxord's somebody.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Again, it is so highly unlikely that Ansem the Wise would be a member. There's no reason to think that and good reason to think otherwise. Dilan and Even, also rather unlikely. The only previous Org. members that can even be speculated on are those that we do not know about. The only people that we don't know about at the time is the human Demyx, Marluxia, Larxene, and Luxord. Only Luxord seems like someone worthy since we know nothing about him. Although, I don't think there will be any more ex Org. members; Saix was norted before he became human again, same with Braig (who actually became a nort when he was human). Because of this I'm thinking that none of the other ex members are in it, we would have seen signs of their allegiance before they were destroyed.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

We actually shouldn't think that any other ex members are in the real Org.XIII because they would have been norted before they perished. Meaning that they were inadequate the first time around so there is no reason to think they're good enough for Xemnas and co. now.

billyzanesucks

You're right, after Sora destroyed their nobodies in KHII they returned to their whole, human selves. They choose to go by their nobody names because it is representative of their status/affiliation, which is being apart of the real Org.XIII (Xehanort and his vessels). Roxas is the only nobody who was able to return to his/her original self with out being destroyed.
We saw the very moment that Braig was transformed. There's no sign of him in "Xigbar," only Xigbar, the Nobody. Same with Saix, though we didn't see exactly when he came to be.

At no point was I trying to insinuate that the Nobodies were "still" alive, just that they may have been brought through time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back