• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

Post your wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine...
- Uniform Updated Combat System for all playable parts of the game (1 combat system as well, no changing between "games")
- Ability to play everything that happened from the start of KH1 until right before the start of KH2 (KH1, CoM, 358/2, and more that we only got glimpses of!)
- Multiple Characters with their own playable storylines including...
--- Sora (duh, from KH1-CoM)
--- Riku (from KH1 til the end of 358/2 days)
--- Roxas (playing through the events of 358/2 days)
--- possibly more? (idk, the game might start to feel too "heavy" with too many characters)
- Revamped Version of 358/2 Days (take out the mission system and make it a more Story Based portion of the game)
- Some Sort of Multiplayer (perhaps a co-op system where your friends could play as donald and goofy?)

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Although your wishlist is mostly made out of things I wish as well, I don't think these things will be in the HD ReMiX at all.

Days is probably gonna be only a collection of remastered cutscenes (that or they're keeping a small remake quiet... but I doubt it).

Same goes for wanting the same gameplay system for all playable parts. Both KH 1 and CoM's gameplay will be kept the same, no doubt about that. I for one would be very sad if they changed CoM's gameplay.

Roro

Awards
Although the chances are on the slim side, my only wishes right now are that the game comes over seas, and that they make it for Xbox 360 or other consoles instead of ps3 exclusive so I can burn less of a hole in my wallet.

State

Awards
My only wish si that they include a couple of new cutscenes here and there.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
^ I'd rather say: Release it everywhere and never take the final mix features out.

Another thing I'd might add: Also release Re:CoM in Europe. Don't remove it from the collection, SE!

Commander Corn

- No re-dubs
- Alyson Stoner as Xion
- I wouldn't mind one or two non-intrusive new cutscenes to help with continuity
- Deep Jungle still present (although with the news that Tarzan is now public domain this shouldn't be a fear anymore, right?)
- This will never happen, but no card combat for CoM
- Secret movie for completing all three pieces of content (which is probably a given)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reasonable stuff:
-Release Q1
-Localized release within the same month of Japanese release, if not simultaneously
-Translate the FM content, do not remove it from the localized releases
-If original VA does not reprise for new Days scenes, redub every scene. Include option to view with original or new VAs.
-4 difficulty modes
-Option to switch between original and HD version (ala. Halo CEA)

Stuff that probably won't happen, but would love:
-HD version of the original CoM as well as Re:CoM.
-3 player multiplayer in KH1 as Sora, Donald and Goofy
-Option to play with KH1 gameplay or CoM gameplay in Re:CoM
-Seamless play between games. When KH1 ends, go into CoM's opening scene.
-Through both games play Days cutscenes as they happen (When Sora dies, play the scene where Xemnas finds Roxas. When Sora finds the Oblivion Key, show Xion being introduced to the Org. etc.)
-Extra cutscenes in KH1 that imply that Ansem SOD has been timetraveling.
-Sora recognizes the man in the cloak (Marluxia) at the beginning as the man in the cloak in KH1FM (Xemnas)
-Multiplatform. PS3, 360, WiiU, and Vita.
-A secret ending that hints at the series future (KH3). When/if 2.5 happens, have another secret ending the compliments it or makes it longer/completes it.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yeah. Most of these wishes are geared towards remakes.

For a remaster... I just don't want to see partially through characters if they get too close to the camera? I got nothing, but that's never looked very HD-esque in vidiergaymz. :E

sdr08

1. although the original battle system is making its return, i would like to have a option to play with the command deck.
2 an mickey or Riku scenario through KHI
3. critical mode
4. i would have like to see Days to be remade, but cut scenes is fine by me
5. a new secret movie

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
1. A NA release.
2. KH1FM content for NA.
3. A new secret ending after completion.
4. New cutscenes spread throughout would be a nice way to tie things together to the newer games. I would not be upset if there were not though.

I guess that list is in order of importance to me. A NA release of course being the first.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
1. A NA release.
2. KH1FM content for NA.
3. A new secret ending after completion.
4. New cutscenes spread throughout would be a nice way to tie things together to the newer games. I would not be upset if there were not though.

Wow...that is pretty much exactly what I was going to say, nearly word for word in that order lmao...somehow I got ninja'd O__o

The only thing I would have added on top of that is I want trophies that are at least accomplish-worthy. In other words, trophies that when you finally get some you feel good about yourself because it isn't all that easy :D (not saying I want something ridiculously hard, but at least something that takes hours)...

sonickenshin

Awards
Reasonable Stuff:
- 2013 international release, INCLUDING Final Mix
- Difficulty Modes
- Add voices to non-voiced Final Mix cutscenes
- No redubs of KH1 (keep Billy Zane, please and thank you)

Would be Nice, but probably won't happen stuff:
- Option to play KH1 or BBS gameplay on Chain of Memories
- Redub Chain of Memories with a new script
- Multi-platform
- A teaser to what's to come

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Wow...that is pretty much exactly what I was going to say, nearly word for word in that order lmao...somehow I got ninja'd O__o

The only thing I would have added on top of that is I want trophies that are at least accomplish-worthy. In other words, trophies that when you finally get some you feel good about yourself because it isn't all that easy :D (not saying I want something ridiculously hard, but at least something that takes hours)...

I will count this as an accomplishment. :D

I forgot to mention trophies, but I kind of felt no need to say it because they have been giving us some pretty awesome trophies to get so I am not really wishing for them as much as I expect them I guess haha.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Right now, I feel like I shouldn't ask anymore than an NA release too, but I'm sure it will happen. If an NA release doesn't happen, I know SE will have kupo to pay, and I don't mean that sarcastically. They will experience an absolute horrendous backlash from casual fans, worse than any they've seen about KH3. I mean come one, KH's return to consoles, compiled into one disc (or 2 if you count the second remix that will probably happen), a way to see what happened in Days if you didn't own a DS, and Final Mix content missed out by all countries except Japan...that just won't happen.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Reasonable, probably likely stuff:
-NA release (the FINAL MIX version)
-Additional scenes that add to the plot (like where someone was when this and this happened, etc...)
-Extended scenes
-Beautiful package :D

Not likely stuff:
-Nomura-san's and other crucial members of the KH team's commentary on most of the scenes with English subtitles.
-Updated Gummi Ship levels that are similar to KH2's levels.
-More minigames.
-Some new Nomura art included in the box.

Now, if there's a KH 2.5 Remix, too, the only thing I want is improved KH2 dialogue, more minigames, and a manual that tells us TAV's ages (just for curiosity's sake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back