• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How exactly will he save them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidow

Ah okay thanks Sepiroth for explaining it in detail. I get it now.

Ranko

Here's a couple guesses.

Roxas, Xion and Namine will have their sentience pulled out and put into the realm of dreams where they can live independently form their old hosts. Or into the Datascape.

Ansem's data includes how to make a replica, like how Vexen did it. So they'll make new bodies for Roxas, Xion and Namine to live in.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here's a couple guesses.

Roxas, Xion and Namine will have their sentience pulled out and put into the realm of dreams where they can live independently form their old hosts. Or into the Datascape.

Ansem's data includes how to make a replica, like how Vexen did it. So they'll make new bodies for Roxas, Xion and Namine to live in.

Here is the problem: Replica's have unstable bodies.

The closest there ever was to a perfect Replica body is Riku Replica. Even after absorbing Zexion's strength the Riku Replica was still weaker than the real Riku. Other than that Riku Replica's body was pretty close to a natural real body.

With Xion her body was made from memories and therefore was affected by Sora and Roxas' memories. If she would have absorbed Roxas then the flow of Sora's memories would stop, and Xion would have become more than just a replica, she would have become a second Sora that is in every way the same as the real Sora (In terms of Body, power, and strength), her body would have become like a natural body.

Even if Ansem the Wise had somehow discovered the key to perfecting the replica creation process, it still wouldn't work because Replica's become independent and develop identities of their own quickly. This is accelerated if the replica is aware it is a replica because it will try to develop a personality different from the original to distinguish themselves as more than a clone. Any replica they try to create would develop it's own mind quickly and Sora would never infringe on the right of that replica to be its own person, even if it meant an easy route to restoring Xion, Roxas, and Namine to physical form.

There is a reason Xemnas didn't just create 13 Replicas to place fragments of MX's heart in and use Replicas as the 13 darknesses. The organization never was able to create a perfect Replica (Though they came really close with Riku Replica and if Xion had absorbed Roxas they would have suceeded.) So the bodies of the Replicas wouldn't have been suitable for their purposes. Also since Replicas develop personalities and are very indepent natured, they would have fought back against any MX heart fragment they try placing in them. And so I believe this was why the Replica program was shut down.

DropDistance

I know this may be a little off topic, but do they even say how replicas are made/ the process? I mean, where do they get the "body" from?

JustSnilloc

I know this may be a little off topic, but do they even say how replicas are made/ the process? I mean, where do they get the "body" from?

The body itself is made... Think of Pinocchio, his body was "made", and the Replicas really aren't too incredibly different. Sure it's a much more complicated process, but Vexen is a scientist, complicated experiments like those are what he does

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The body itself is made... Think of Pinocchio, his body was "made", and the Replicas really aren't too incredibly different. Sure it's a much more complicated process, but Vexen is a scientist, complicated experiments like those are what he does

That's true. Nomura had even planned to draw connections between nobodies and replicas back when Pranksters Paradise was in consideratin for 358/2 Days. He said Xion and Roxas would visit that world and in the puppet that has a heart (Pinnochio) maybe they would see hope for themselves. Considering what we know about Nobodies and being able to grow hearts, its no wonder Pranksters Paradise was considered for 358/2 Days.

Even though Pinocchio's was kind of like a more simplistic replica, his body was obvious imperfect. Replicas and their bodies are imperfect too, despite that they are more complex creations than Pinocchio. I know the Blue Fairy's magic helped him become a real boy, but I wonder how that works in the KH universe. Xemnas should have called up the Blue Fairy and got her to perfect 13 replicas and turn them into real people so he could have his 13 Darknesses without using the other nobodies.

Also how are they able to give a soul to the replicas? How are they able to bestow life force to a replica? On top of that, we need to know more about the soul. Sure we know it is basically the battery for the body to carry out the hearts commands, but i'm thinking there is more to that.

ScorpioGirl1987

Okay, so, I get that they have to save Aqua and Ansem TW from the Realm of Darkness, Ven from CO, and Terra from Xehenort....but HOW EXACTLY will they save them? Will they open a temporary door to the ROD, search for Aqua and Ansem and get them out before it closes? Will Sora try to reach Ven through his heart to get him to wake up?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Okay, so, I get that they have to save Aqua and Ansem TW from the Realm of Darkness, Ven from CO, and Terra from Xehenort....but HOW EXACTLY will they save them? Will they open a temporary door to the ROD, search for Aqua and Ansem and get them out before it closes? Will Sora try to reach Ven through his heart to get him to wake up?

Those are the million dollar questions. I think it's pretty apparent that they'll open a portal into the RoD but the conditions and what their plan is, is another thing. Ven's heart can be extracted with a Keyblade and once his body is found I can imagine Aqua removing Ven's heart from Sora (without hurting him) and placing it where it belongs.

Waves_Blade

Those are the million dollar questions. I think it's pretty apparent that they'll open a portal into the RoD but the conditions and what their plan is, is another thing. Ven's heart can be extracted with a Keyblade and once his body is found I can imagine Aqua removing Ven's heart from Sora (without hurting him) and placing it where it belongs.

To be honest though, I kinda imagine Sora just putting his hand on Ven's shoulder and Ven's heart just skipping along down it going "dodododo back to mah body".

Ruran

Awards
To be honest though, I kinda imagine Sora just putting his hand on Ven's shoulder and Ven's heart just skipping along down it going "dodododo back to mah body".

As hokey as that sounds I don't entirely not put them past them to do that.

Ruran

Awards
Does anyone have any ideas on How to Bring back those who were Lost maybe like Terra Aqua Ventus Xion Roxas Namine and Ansem?

Well Ansem, Aqua and Ven are fairly easy. Aqua and Ansem needs to be fished out of the RoD then Ven's body can be reach in CO and he would need his heart transferred from Sora. Xion, Roxas, and Namine need new bodies and Ansem's data is supposed to help them somehow. Terra can be saved by...wizards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back