• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I, arpack, new to the khinsider forums.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpack

Awards
In my profile, under my name it lists me as a "nobody" How do i change that?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That is only possible once you reach 1000 posts and become a premium member (red user name).

And thanks for the Friend Request, what got me the honor? ;)

Arpack

Awards
so if i reach 1000 post i become a premium member? That's awesome and i'm just trying to make some new friends. Do u have a nintendo 3DS sephiroth?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
so if i reach 1000 post i become a premium member? That's awesome and i'm just trying to make some new friends. Do u have a nintendo 3DS sephiroth?

Yep, then you get a red username, can change your member title and also have a bigger avatar.
By reaching 3000 posts you become then Platinum (silver user name, like me), can have an even bigger avatar. close your own threads and delete your own posts.

Ah, I see. Alrighty.

Yep, although a German version lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
My code is 3652-1713-1225, but I cannot register anything right now as I have no Wireless Internet atm. <__<

Arpack

Awards
just go to free mobile hotspot man. When u do add me. I'm not sure how it works in germany, but when u do get internet we can play son.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
just go to free mobile hotspot man. When u do add me. I'm not sure how it works in germany, but when u do get internet we can play son.

That'll have to wait I fear, as I certainly won't get out right now in the middle of the night, lol.

I have work waiting tomorrow and here it is already fifteen minutes past midnight. *ggg*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back