• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I remember baby Ven, but not the Jesus part, could you elaborate?

The last trailer came out around the holidays/near Christmas so a lot of people were calling Ven "baby Jesus".

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I remember when we read the ESRB rating for BBS. One of the reasons it was rated E 10+ was because Aqua's boobs jiggled, if I remember correctly.

But yeah, I remember the BHK and UEM days. Also when the Unbirths were actually Unversed. I still like the sound of Unbirths better, but the real name makes more sense.

State

Awards
The last trailer came out around the holidays/near Christmas so a lot of people were calling Ven "baby Jesus".
lol

One of the reasons it was rated E 10+ was because Aqua's boobs jiggled, if I remember correctly.
Yep, I remember that. I think they included that in the report as boob jiggling.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I remember:

BHK (Blond Haired Kid)
DWU (Duel Wielding Unknown)
BFU (Blind Folded Unknown)
the Unknown
the Enigmatic man
the thirteenth order
Chasers
When TAV were "Chasers" apparently
When the Unknown was "Ansem"s "shell"
Sitting Unknown (SU)
When most people thought that DiZ was Ansem that got burned by Kingdom Hearts light and therefore had to wear bandages
When Malificent was actually supposed to be dead

State

Awards
When TAV were "Chasers" apparently
I remember this.

When most people thought that DiZ was Ansem that got burned by Kingdom Hearts light and therefore had to wear bandages
Honestly, I never thought DiZ was Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), but when Riku said he was Ansem, I thought it was really him (and when we later get to know his actually Riku, I was surprised, lol).

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I remember this.

Honestly, I never thought DiZ was Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), but when Riku said he was Ansem, I thought it was really him (and when we later get to know his actually Riku, I was surprised, lol).

Yeah. Watching video with subtitles, with no words spoken could confuse a lot of people. heha.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I remember when it was widely accepted that Aqua suffered some god-awful fate involving being trapped in the Chamber of Repose. It's amazing to think how far off we really were.

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
How many times has this thread appeared in all seriousness I swear this is like the 10th look alike thread I've seen. It's not bad I just wanted to know.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I remember when it was widely accepted that Aqua suffered some god-awful fate involving being trapped in the Chamber of Repose. It's amazing to think how far off we really were.
Instead she's suffering the god-awful fate of being trapped in the Realm of Darkness 8D

How many times has this thread appeared in all seriousness I swear this is like the 10th look alike thread I've seen. It's not bad I just wanted to know.
It's been made quite a lot but, eh, what can you do 8D

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Can't remember this.
I saw a blonde Ienzo in a lot of fanfics and fanart before BBS came out. For some reason, some thought he was blonde.

I can't remember this, but I do remember there being a lot of threads trying to figure out the name of the Somebodies of the Organization members (they even had meaning).
If I remember correctly, people in those threads guessed that Axel's name could be "Ale" 'cus he's based off Reno and ale is according to them, Reno's favorite drink.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Most of these I never quite knew. I remember

Aqua and Ven beng Sora's parents which, even when you bring in the realities of puberty, was idiotic. Not even Family Guy or South Park would do that.

Ven being Sora's older brother.....a result of beta trailers.

Terra becoming Xehanort-which was not far from the truth.

Nobody name speculation.

Xion being Kairi's and/or Aqua's nobody.

TVA being RSK.

Lingering Spirit

Xehanort's apprentice being a power rangers bad guy(jk, but he really does look like it)

Trying to figure out Vanitas' name

People guessing how many cavities and how much diabetes RAX get from the Ice Cream.

People commenting on KH2FM's secret ending wondering how this could be a Disney game.

And that's all in the last 5 years. I recon there's more with Days, but most of my early memories with that are role playing topics involving us all roasting Donald at COlol

Also Axel being Ale instead of Lea.

I still don't get why it became "unversed", anyone care to explain?

MarluKSia sounds definitely cooler than MarluSHa. :/
This is probably because that is what they were, unversed.
Don't think there is any other real reason why.

Generally this. Unversed is in reference to how base and instinctual they are. Versed is an old-timey reference to how well one is educated, at least in the context of "well, he/she seems well versed in Greek Mythology" or something like that.

Japinha

Generally this. Unversed is in reference to how base and instinctual they are. Versed is an old-timey reference to how well one is educated, at least in the context of "well, he/she seems well versed in Greek Mythology" or something like that.
In that case, aren't the Heartless also unversed? And maybe the Nobodies, as well (not really sure, though).

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
the nobodies operate on a higher, more intellectual level. the Heartless are in a way unversed, but the Nobodies only follow the higherarchy of Nobodies whereas anybody who's strong enough in the Dark Side can lead the Heartless. This explains why te Nobodies still appear to have a hive mind. Heartless are simply after people's hearts. the Need to Feed.

That's also why Saix was able to summon hearltess for Sora to fight, but Maleficent has never summoned a Dusk. There is Also the one dusk who was able to communicate to Roxas, whereas only Ansem and Sora are the only Heartless capable of any form of Speech that we know of.

The biggest difference between Heartless and Unversed is that the Unversed only obey the one from which they came.

Karn1254

Most of these I never quite knew. I remember

Aqua and Ven beng Sora's parents which, even when you bring in the realities of puberty, was idiotic. Not even Family Guy or South Park would do that.

Ven being Sora's older brother.....a result of beta trailers.

Terra becoming Xehanort-which was not far from the truth.

Nobody name speculation.

Xion being Kairi's and/or Aqua's nobody.

TVA being RSK.

Lingering Spirit

Xehanort's apprentice being a power rangers bad guy(jk, but he really does look like it)

Trying to figure out Vanitas' name

People guessing how many cavities and how much diabetes RAX get from the Ice Cream.

People commenting on KH2FM's secret ending wondering how this could be a Disney game.

And that's all in the last 5 years. I recon there's more with Days, but most of my early memories with that are role playing topics involving us all roasting Donald at COlol

Also Axel being Ale instead of Lea.

I believe the quote from in-game or from Nomura is that they are called unversed because they are "unversed in the ways of existence", which connects with them being fledgling emotions that come from Vanitas, since he is a being of all darkness, he's just not very good at handling "being".

I remember the BHK and all that stuff as well.

My favorite thing to speculate on in the KH series EVER though was Xion's name and her identity, as everyone just went nuts over this. And almost everyone was totally off-base with what she actually was, but it wasn't something ...TOO ridiculous either.

I remember being determined that Terra and Xehanort would never be the same person. Imagine my surprise when the most common theory, about Terranort I mean, was correct.

Awards
I vaguely remember seeing early screenshots of BBS where the game used a card based system similar to chain of memories.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Wow, there's some old stuff. I joined the bandwagon in the KH2 era, so the BHK stuff was somewhat before me. I do, of course, remember thinking the KH2 secret endings were for KH3, and took place in the future (Nomura didn't help by making the english one show Sora, Riku, and Mickey's keyblades rusting in the ground). I also remember just trying to figure out how the hell you were supposed to pronounce 358/2 Days

Awards
I'm still unsure about that. Is it 3-5-8 Days Over Two, 358 Days Over Two, or 358 Over Two Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back