• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Xion really wasn't the right choice.

Maybe not. At least at the time, anyway. I dont have anything against her personally, but I can handily think of many ways to do it better without adding a new character.

Anywho, I posted this question in another topic that might do well. Dont worry, I wont make a habit of spamming things.

Gonna post this here as its somewhat on topic but do you think theyll replace aerith with one of her newer designs? They even changed her in ffvii comp.

Not sure if they'll bother since she's a rather minor character in KH. The KH characters had their models replaced because they had already made upgraded ones for other KH games.
But they did that for FF characters in KH2. their KH1 counterparts were a little more cartoony than in KH2, partially due to the flat face animation, but partially because they didnt really know how those characters would normally look in high-res models.

but yeah, they are minor characters. It's really just a matter of whether they use the KH2 models or not.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Maybe not. At least at the time, anyway. I dont have anything against her personally, but I can handily think of many ways to do it better without adding a new character.
It's not even the issue of her being a new character for me, it's how she was handled in the game.

Knowingless

I don't see why you're complaining, nobody is going to force you to play this game.You can easily just ignore it and wait for the next game if it's annoying you that much. Infact, you can even play KHPC! If KH1.5 is a spinoff then what does that mean for KHPC?

Besides, this game is perfect for those who couldn't play Re:COM (like me...) and for those who haven't got into the series before because of the console spread. There's also so many improvements to the original games AND we get to see FM content.

Asking for KH3 isn't going to make it appear faster, I'd rather wait for something perfect than be given something right now that's crappy.

Oh, and just wait until KH2.5... C:

Wait, wait, so let me get this straight..
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is basically Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and Re:Chain of Memories?...in HD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Wait, wait, so let me get this straight..
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is basically Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and Re:Chain of Memories?...in HD

Yes, with Days in cutscene format only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back