• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithee

Awards
Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness.

Was that Repliku or when Riku was possessed by Xehanort? Because he can only time-travel and get his incarnations, not someone else's.
He got Braig and Isa, so RR's just as possible.

State

Awards

He got Braig and Isa, so RR's just as possible.

Yeah, but those two are because they were reborn, unless, of course, Repliku started developing a heart, Xehanort remembered him and made him one of his cohorts.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yeah, but those two are because they were reborn, unless, of course, Repliku started developing a heart, Xehanort remembered him and made him one of his cohorts.

Repliku already had a heart, that was confirmed in CoM.
It was in fact also in CoM where the first hints were dropped about seeing people like the Riku Replica as their own persons regardless of their origin:
Sora in CoM said:
Sora: Wait! Who cares if someone created you? You are you and nobody else. You have your own heart inside you. Those feelings and memories are yours and yours alone. They're special!

Not only does Sora here quote the same thing Roxas eventually shouts at Riku during the Deep Dive-fight, it is also pretty similar in meaning to the stuff Sora said to Roxas in DDD and goes along with the facts Ansem the Wise explained to Riku when he gave him the research data to keep until Sora needs it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I think that the riku replica is one of the 13. Nomura himself stated that half of the six where not new characters. Plus we see him in a rob in monstro

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

Glad to see you agree with me AdrianXIII, on about the Lingering Will. I'm pretty positive he'll help Sora and the others fight Xehanort and his Seekers of Darkness; After all, Xehanort still has his freaking body, for kupoing's sake! Time to get that body of his back to Terra rightfully! :D

I can imagine the fight.. *daydreams about it*

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Glad to see you agree with me AdrianXIII, on about the Lingering Will. I'm pretty positive he'll help Sora and the others fight Xehanort and his Seekers of Darkness; After all, Xehanort still has his freaking body, for kupoing's sake! Time to get that body of his back to Terra rightfully! :D

I can imagine the fight.. *daydreams about it*

Just call me Adrian. The Lingering Will definitly also seems to still harbor strong resent towards Xehanort, so yeah if the final showdown is at the keyblade graveyard then he'll definitely partake either as an additional fighter or as a member of the light. Also I'm not quite sure if we should consider the Lingering Will as Terra, seeing Terra was still very much in his body in the secret ending, so it's really just his will caring on. The final showdown should definitely be epic.

On another note do we even have an idea who are the possible candidates to being Darknesses? Are Disney character and Final Fantasy characters also possible? I'm guessing some of the old Org Members could return as Darknesses but who else is there?

Roxie1563

Awards

Just call me Adrian. The Lingering Will definitly also seems to still harbor strong resent towards Xehanort, so yeah if the final showdown is at the keyblade graveyard then he'll definitely partake either as an additional fighter or as a member of the light. Also I'm not quite sure if we should consider the Lingering Will as Terra, seeing Terra was still very much in his body in the secret ending, so it's really just his will caring on. The final showdown should definitely be epic.

On another note do we even have an idea who are the possible candidates to being Darknesses? Are Disney character and Final Fantasy characters also possible? I'm guessing some of the old Org Members could return as Darknesses but who else is there?

Okay, Adrian it is. :) Pleased to meet you. Yes, he does still harbor some strong resentment toward Xehanort as we noticed in KH2FM where Sora and company travel to that little piece of the Keyblade Graveyard to face Lingering Will.

I think I'm pretty sure the showdown for both Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness will come to the one place that is perfect to forge the X-Blade once more: The Keyblade Graveyard as Master Xehanort has said in Dream Drop Distance close to the ending.

Well, it's still Terra, though; he's still fighting no matter what. The final showdown should and will be epic! The Guardians of Light has to ensure that Xehanort does not get the X-Blade back to life to change all Worlds to his image as he want it to be while the Seekers of Darkness seeks to use the X-Blade for their own means of ruling all Worlds. As in D.D.D., there's Riku against Young Xehanort, Mickey against Ansem, Lea against his old friend Isa, Sora against Master Xehanort, Ven against Vantias, Aqua against Briag, Terra (Lingering Will) against possibly Terra-Xehanort and so on.

Well, I'm thinking Clone Riku, Vantias, Terra-Xehanort, Ansem, Xenmas, or even some old Org Members that was still loyal to Xehanort's plans, I think. I don't see Disney Villains as part of it due to maybe some will work with Malficent.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Okay, Adrian it is. :) Pleased to meet you. Yes, he does still harbor some strong resentment toward Xehanort as we noticed in KH2FM where Sora and company travel to that little piece of the Keyblade Graveyard to face Lingering Will.

Yeah anyone that shouts a name like that definitly still has issues with them.

I think I'm pretty sure the showdown for both Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness will come to the one place that is perfect to forge the X-Blade once more: The Keyblade Graveyard as Master Xehanort has said in Dream Drop Distance close to the ending.

Yeah I would seem likely that he meant the Keyblade Graveyard as the fated place.

Well, it's still Terra, though; he's still fighting no matter what. The final showdown should and will be epic! The Guardians of Light has to ensure that Xehanort does not get the X-Blade back to life to change all Worlds to his image as he want it to be while the Seekers of Darkness seeks to use the X-Blade for their own means of ruling all Worlds. As in D.D.D., there's Riku against Young Xehanort, Mickey against Ansem, Lea against his old friend Isa, Sora against Master Xehanort, Ven against Vantias, Aqua against Briag, Terra (Lingering Will) against possibly Terra-Xehanort and so on.

Well kind of yeah, but Lingering Will still lacks Terra's heart, which might also disqualify him as a light come to think of it, but even so he'll be partaking I'm sure.
3D does seam to hint at a YX vs Riku and a Isa vs Lea (He'll always be Axel to me). The other face offs you listed seem like a good match up though personally I'd say Mickey vs Xemnas is more likely. There's a chance for Kairi vs Ansem, seeing she's still so new to this it would make sense for her to face the "weakest" Xehanort incarnation and seeing he was the first to fall he'd probably be it.

Well, I'm thinking Clone Riku, Vantias, Terra-Xehanort, Ansem, Xenmas, or even some old Org Members that was still loyal to Xehanort's plans, I think. I don't see Disney Villains as part of it due to maybe some will work with Malficent.

Repliku probably won't be a seeker of darkness seeing he never had Xehnort's heart in him, he was a Riku Replica through and through. Xehanort did state that all 12 gathered vessels bore his heart so that would seem to be needed to qualify. Vanitas could have bore Xehanort's Heart, I really hope he makes a come back.

Roxie1563

Awards

Yeah anyone that shouts a name like that definitly still has issues with them.

Yeah I would seem likely that he meant the Keyblade Graveyard as the fated place.

Well kind of yeah, but Lingering Will still lacks Terra's heart, which might also disqualify him as a light come to think of it, but even so he'll be partaking I'm sure.
3D does seam to hint at a YX vs Riku and a Isa vs Lea (He'll always be Axel to me). The other face offs you listed seem like a good match up though personally I'd say Mickey vs Xemnas is more likely. There's a chance for Kairi vs Ansem, seeing she's still so new to this it would make sense for her to face the "weakest" Xehanort incarnation and seeing he was the first to fall he'd probably be it.

Repliku probably won't be a seeker of darkness seeing he never had Xehnort's heart in him, he was a Riku Replica through and through. Xehanort did state that all 12 gathered vessels bore his heart so that would seem to be needed to qualify. Vanitas could have bore Xehanort's Heart, I really hope he makes a come back.

Yep, that's for sure.

The Keyblade Graveyard is always the big place for epic battles like Birth By Sleep did. :) I expect some big brawling going on in KH3!

Though, he's still part of the Guardians of Light; He's an Keyblade wielder, so he counts in my mind.

Ah, Kairi.. Hm, I don't really see her taking part in this fight though since considering she's an Princess of Heart whose power is needed to open Kingdom Hearts. I can see her take on some Heartless, though. But I mean what I said: those battles between Light and Darkness will be a brutal fight, that's for sure.

Hmpt, Vanitas will come back; After all, he is part of the X-Blade as is Ven, so there is a chance of that. I do wonder though, who is the last vessel for Xehanort's heart? I suspect it must be someone that we do know or haven't yet to meet.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Yep, that's for sure.

The Keyblade Graveyard is always the big place for epic battles like Birth By Sleep did. :) I expect some big brawling going on in KH3!

While that is true, I think we should keep in mind that each numbered game interduced a new final world, I'm counting BBS here as KH0. So the possibility that they start the fight there but end it some where new also exists.

Though, he's still part of the Guardians of Light; He's an Keyblade wielder, so he counts in my mind.

Yes he's still a possibility after all the title is Guardian of Light and to guard something you don't nessecarly have to have it yourself. But if there ends up being a requirement that you need to have a strong heart of light he'd be disqualified, which isn't the case as of now.

Ah, Kairi.. Hm, I don't really see her taking part in this fight though since considering she's an Princess of Heart whose power is needed to open Kingdom Hearts. I can see her take on some Heartless, though. But I mean what I said: those battles between Light and Darkness will be a brutal fight, that's for sure.

I'd think it would be sad for her to lean how to wield her Keyblade just to site out on the final fight, though it wouldn't make much sense to bring someone that's being targeted. Still I really hope she gets to do something this time around, she needs the spot light to develop as a character.
Also considering the fact that these fights will be brutal I think it makes sense to bring as many fighters to help as possible.

Hmpt, Vanitas will come back; After all, he is part of the X-Blade as is Ven, so there is a chance of that. I do wonder though, who is the last vessel for Xehanort's heart? I suspect it must be someone that we do know or haven't yet to meet.

Hm... hard to say. I figure it has to be someone that can fight and there's not that many original characters that we haven't guessed yet for other members that fall in this category. Theoretically it could end up being a replica of Xehanort after all we know there are unused replicas.

Roxie1563

Awards

While that is true, I think we should keep in mind that each numbered game interduced a new final world, I'm counting BBS here as KH0. So the possibility that they start the fight there but end it some where new also exists.

Yes he's still a possibility after all the title is Guardian of Light and to guard something you don't nessecarly have to have it yourself. But if there ends up being a requirement that you need to have a strong heart of light he'd be disqualified, which isn't the case as of now.

I'd think it would be sad for her to lean how to wield her Keyblade just to site out on the final fight, though it wouldn't make much sense to bring someone that's being targeted. Still I really hope she gets to do something this time around, she needs the spot light to develop as a character.
Also considering the fact that these fights will be brutal I think it makes sense to bring as many fighters to help as possible.

Hm... hard to say. I figure it has to be someone that can fight and there's not that many original characters that we haven't guessed yet for other members that fall in this category. Theoretically it could end up being a replica of Xehanort after all we know there are unused replicas.

Well, that's an possibility as well.

I don't think anyone said that specifially, but I could be wrong. Let's just go with the possibility that Lingering Will help the other Guardians as well. Hm, makes me wonder if Lingering Will knows what happened over the years since he can't go anywhere else..

Well, Master Yen Sid did say that Kairi will have to learn how to wield it right to be ready for anything.. Who knows, Kairi could be learning by going to the Realm of Sleep. I'm so ready to see Kairi fight it out alongside with the others, including Aqua. :D

Yeah.. Hm, makes me wonder if there are other replicas out there beside Xion and Riku Replica. Plus, Noruma said those other hooded Seekers are familiar to us, meaning we know them, fought them before. Oh, oh!! It could be Marulixa.. After all, Xehanort could just unlock the Keyhole that sealed him in C.O.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Well, that's an possibility as well.

I don't think anyone said that specifially, but I could be wrong. Let's just go with the possibility that Lingering Will help the other Guardians as well. Hm, makes me wonder if Lingering Will knows what happened over the years since he can't go anywhere else..

Judging from his reaction to Sora I don't think so he kind of freaked out when he saw Sora instead of Riku and Instantly thought Xehanort was behind it. Though it did seem he now knows that Ven is within Sora.

Well, Master Yen Sid did say that Kairi will have to learn how to wield it right to be ready for anything.. Who knows, Kairi could be learning by going to the Realm of Sleep. I'm so ready to see Kairi fight it out alongside with the others, including Aqua. :D

If she's going there to train I want to play that. I definitely can't wait until we see her fight along side everyone. I'd love it if Aqua came back and took in Kairi has her apprentice to help finish her training.

Yeah.. Hm, makes me wonder if there are other replicas out there beside Xion and Riku Replica. Plus, Noruma said those other hooded Seekers are familiar to us, meaning we know them, fought them before. Oh, oh!! It could be Marulixa.. After all, Xehanort could just unlock the Keyhole that sealed him in C.O.

Well according to my memories of the reports Xion was number i and there were other numbered replicas, Repliku not even being one of them. So what ever happened to does could we have a Xehanort or maybe another Riku replica?

I don't know about Marulixa. He and Larxene were more or less sent to C.O. to be exterminated, because they were suspected of wanting to betray the Org and take over, if I remember correctly. But I definitely wouldn't count him out seeing their aren't many other characters out there that would be suitable.

Roxie1563

Awards

Judging from his reaction to Sora I don't think so he kind of freaked out when he saw Sora instead of Riku and Instantly thought Xehanort was behind it. Though it did seem he now knows that Ven is within Sora.

If she's going there to train I want to play that. I definitely can't wait until we see her fight along side everyone. I'd love it if Aqua came back and took in Kairi has her apprentice to help finish her training.

Well according to my memories of the reports Xion was number i and there were other numbered replicas, Repliku not even being one of them. So what ever happened to does could we have a Xehanort or maybe another Riku replica?

I don't know about Marulixa. He and Larxene were more or less sent to C.O. to be exterminated, because they were suspected of wanting to betray the Org and take over, if I remember correctly. But I definitely wouldn't count him out seeing their aren't many other characters out there that would be suitable.

But he figured that out once Sora ended their battle.. And when was that Lingering Will knew it was Ven inside Sora?

Lol, I would love to play as her learning how to fight! :D And techincally, Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade, so she is considered Aqua's student, so that's not far off.

Possibility.. I do wish we could get a glimpse of his other experiments during the series, but just a few. Who knows, you could be right about a Xehanort replica.

Yeah, not to mention, he's a very dangerous person in the field.. He nearly got Sora in his hands when Lea decided to be all heroic. As for Larxene, that's a good one. She's very, very extremely dangerous as well. I'm sure Xehanort would like that in his Seekers.

khspartan14

True, but he was wearing the black coat when Riku saw him. Also, Young Xehanort said they wanted Riku, but he had developed a resistance to the darkness. However, I do not believe that Repliku has, so I would think Xehanort could easily put part of his heart in him.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

But he figured that out once Sora ended their battle.. And when was that Lingering Will knew it was Ven inside Sora?

It's something he says at the end of the fight... not sure if it was a bad translation I watched but he said "I see your strength. Who is inside you is ...", this implies he felt Ven's strength.

Lol, I would love to play as her learning how to fight! :D And techincally, Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade, so she is considered Aqua's student, so that's not far off.

Yeah it would be a fun experience. Especially if they incorparate her PoH powers and explore them.
I definitely see them developing a special relationship of sorts. I'm hoping for a big sister/little sister relationship or a mentor/apprentice or both.

Possibility.. I do wish we could get a glimpse of his other experiments during the series, but just a few. Who knows, you could be right about a Xehanort replica.

Yeah it would have been nice. At least a little bit more information of the ones we learned of. I'm curious to what happened to the Replicas and how many were made. I kind of hope I'm wrong about there being a Xehanort Replica, but it would tie in with that subplot very nicely. I'm pretty sure most wouldn't like there being a Xehanort replica as the 13th vessel.

Yeah, not to mention, he's a very dangerous person in the field.. He nearly got Sora in his hands when Lea decided to be all heroic. As for Larxene, that's a good one. She's very, very extremely dangerous as well. I'm sure Xehanort would like that in his Seekers.

Well they're strength would speak for them being a part of the SoD, but they can't be controlled that's a problem that I don't think MX wants to deal with. But if he could take over Sora, who has a very strong light in his heart, they should actually be easier seeing they probably already embrace darkness.

I tried to work out the Darknesses not sure if I'm missing something.

Seen and Confirmed
01 Master Xehanort
02 Xemnas
03 Ansem Seeker of Darkness
04 Braig / Xigbar
05 Isa / Saïx
06 Young Xehanort

Confirmed but not seen
07 Terra-Xehanort * MX implied this

Seen in 3D but not confirmed
08 Vanitas
09 Riku lookalike (Possesed Riku / Riku Replica)

Unknown
10 ?
11 ?
12 ?

13 N/A was suppose to be Riku then Sora

Unikely Original characters potential candidates
- Aeleus
- Ansem the Wise
- Ienzo
- Master Eraqus
- Roxas * Same reason as Sora.
- Sora * He's only on the list because he disappeared at the end but is veeeeeeeeeery unlikely
- Xion * Because we don't know what Xemnas did to her off screen

More likely characters potential candidates:
- Demyx
- Dilan / Xaldin
- Even / Vexen
- Riku Replica / Riku-Ansem
- Ventus-Vanitas
- Larxene
- Luxord
- Marluxia

Roxie1563

Awards

It's something he says at the end of the fight... not sure if it was a bad translation I watched but he said "I see your strength. Who is inside you is ...", this implies he felt Ven's strength.

Yeah it would be a fun experience. Especially if they incorparate her PoH powers and explore them.
I definitely see them developing a special relationship of sorts. I'm hoping for a big sister/little sister relationship or a mentor/apprentice or both.

Yeah it would have been nice. At least a little bit more information of the ones we learned of. I'm curious to what happened to the Replicas and how many were made. I kind of hope I'm wrong about there being a Xehanort Replica, but it would tie in with that subplot very nicely. I'm pretty sure most wouldn't like there being a Xehanort replica as the 13th vessel.

Well they're strength would speak for them being a part of the SoD, but they can't be controlled that's a problem that I don't think MX wants to deal with. But if he could take over Sora, who has a very strong light in his heart, they should actually be easier seeing they probably already embrace darkness.

I tried to work out the Darknesses not sure if I'm missing something.

Seen and Confirmed
01 Master Xehanort
02 Xemnas
03 Ansem Seeker of Darkness
04 Braig / Xigbar
05 Isa / Saïx
06 Young Xehanort

Confirmed but not seen
07 Terra-Xehanort * MX implied this

Seen in 3D but not confirmed
08 Vanitas
09 Riku lookalike (Possesed Riku / Riku Replica)

Unknown
10 ?
11 ?
12 ?

13 N/A was suppose to be Riku then Sora

Unikely Original characters potential candidates
- Aeleus
- Ansem the Wise
- Ienzo
- Master Eraqus
- Roxas * Same reason as Sora.
- Sora * He's only on the list because he disappeared at the end but is veeeeeeeeeery unlikely
- Xion * Because we don't know what Xemnas did to her off screen

More likely characters potential candidates:
- Demyx
- Dilan / Xaldin
- Even / Vexen
- Riku Replica / Riku-Ansem
- Ventus-Vanitas
- Larxene
- Luxord
- Marluxia

Oh, I see.. Now that you mention it, I remember him saying something along that.

Well, I would say both, but that's just me saying. :)

Well, those kind of information could be in Ansem The Wise's computer, but stored in a locked file for eyes only, perhaps. Who knows, maybe The Radient Garden team might had hacked into it during the events of Coded and Dream, Drop, Distance.. We just don't know.

True.. They're not one to be used as puppets, but then again, they would do it just to have more power.

Hmm, those are nice lists.. I can see Venitas there and Vanitas as well. Jeez, Vanitas is the second favorite villian of mine alongside Master Xehanort..

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

True, but he was wearing the black coat when Riku saw him. Also, Young Xehanort said they wanted Riku, but he had developed a resistance to the darkness. However, I do not believe that Repliku has, so I would think Xehanort could easily put part of his heart in him.

Yes this is true but he never really got the chance to do so. Also he didn't act like it. I also don't see when Xehanort would have the time to do that, Xemnas doesn't seem to have ever come into contact with him.

Well, I would say both, but that's just me saying. :)

Yeah it would be awesome. It also be nice to see a strong friendship form between two girls, until now we only seen the strong bonds of friendship between to guys.

Well, those kind of information could be in Ansem The Wise's computer, but stored in a locked file for eyes only, perhaps. Who knows, maybe The Radient Garden team might had hacked into it during the events of Coded and Dream, Drop, Distance.. We just don't know.

I think it's more likely on the Computer in TWTNW, I don't see them leaving it somewhere someone else could easily get to it. I'm sure Xion read through them, while she was looking up the things about herself, she should know some details about their experiments, at least on the replica project.

True.. They're not one to be used as puppets, but then again, they would do it just to have more power.

Hm, well I guess Xehanort could trick them by tempting them for that power. I just think it would be weird for Xehanort to have a female body.

Hmm, those are nice lists.. I can see Venitas there and Vanitas as well. Jeez, Vanitas is the second favorite villian of mine alongside Master Xehanort..

Yeah well if Vanitas is an option then logically Venitas would be one too, afterall the same heart was present in that body as well. I personally am quite intressted in who the Riku look a like is, I'm guessing Rikunort.

Roxie1563

Awards

Yes this is true but he never really got the chance to do so. Also he didn't act like it. I also don't see when Xehanort would have the time to do that, Xemnas doesn't seem to have ever come into contact with him.

Yeah it would be awesome. It also be nice to see a strong friendship form between two girls, until now we only seen the strong bonds of friendship between to guys.

I think it's more likely on the Computer in TWTNW, I don't see them leaving it somewhere someone else could easily get to it. I'm sure Xion read through them, while she was looking up the things about herself, she should know some details about their experiments, at least on the replica project.

Hm, well I guess Xehanort could trick them by tempting them for that power. I just think it would be weird for Xehanort to have a female body.

Yeah well if Vanitas is an option then logically Venitas would be one too, afterall the same heart was present in that body as well. I personally am quite intressted in who the Riku look a like is, I'm guessing Rikunort.

Yeah, we always has seen some friendships between guys throughout the series.. Time for girl friendships!! :D

Ah! *slaps my forehead* Xion, of course! How could I forget about that? She's a replica in a way, but she must have found something in those files of the project. Ugh, if only before she died, she would at least had told Roxas something about it, so Sora or Riku could find out about her and the projects as well.

It's not out of the realm that he would do it to them. Lol, yeah, very weird, but she's dangerous, so I don't think he would mind it for a short while.

That's true.. who knows, it could be both of them. It has to be Rikunort..He was a big part of KH1 close to the very end. I'm sure he may be one of the 12 Seekers, if not by now.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Yeah, we always has seen some friendships between guys throughout the series.. Time for girl friendships!! :D

I think a reason we only saw the strong friendship between two guys is that every group of friends so far has consisted out of two or more guys and one girl. The only exception to that, was while Kairi was with Hayner, Pence and Olette. I really would have liked to see more of that. Oh and of course the FF characters have more girls in the group but we don't see much interaction there.

Ah! *slaps my forehead* Xion, of course! How could I forget about that? She's a replica in a way, but she must have found something in those files of the project. Ugh, if only before she died, she would at least had told Roxas something about it, so Sora or Riku could find out about her and the projects as well.

Well now both Sora and Riku know of her. I'm sure she'll be able to get back into the computer system in TWTNW when she's resurrected. There's also the chance she told Riku about her findings after all she did spend time with him off screen.

It's not out of the realm that he would do it to them. Lol, yeah, very weird, but she's dangerous, so I don't think he would mind it for a short while.

Well it wouldn't really be temporary every body he takes over seems to eventually become a version of him. So he'd have a female version of himself... I think once his heart has merged with the vessel's he can split it again.

That's true.. who knows, it could be both of them. It has to be Rikunort..He was a big part of KH1 close to the very end. I'm sure he may be one of the 12 Seekers, if not by now.

Yeah he'd also be more likely just for the fact that he had Xehanorts Heart in him as well as Riku's making him different from Ansem SoD, who just had Riku's body.

Roxie1563

Awards

I think a reason we only saw the strong friendship between two guys is that every group of friends so far has consisted out of two or more guys and one girl. The only exception to that, was while Kairi was with Hayner, Pence and Olette. I really would have liked to see more of that. Oh and of course the FF characters have more girls in the group but we don't see much interaction there.

Well now both Sora and Riku know of her. I'm sure she'll be able to get back into the computer system in TWTNW when she's resurrected. There's also the chance she told Riku about her findings after all she did spend time with him off screen.

Well it wouldn't really be temporary every body he takes over seems to eventually become a version of him. So he'd have a female version of himself... I think once his heart has merged with the vessel's he can split it again.

Yeah he'd also be more likely just for the fact that he had Xehanorts Heart in him as well as Riku's making him different from Ansem SoD, who just had Riku's body.

Yeah, they were cool to see in KH2. :)

Hm, true.. I suppose we'll find out in KH3 to see about that.

Oh, I see.. Well, I guess only Noruma would know who they are, really, but he won't just reveal that to us.. not at least after KH3 is released in worldwide places.

You're right on that. This is a nice convo we're having here. :) Too bad sephiorth isn't here to debate.. :) Would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back