• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Reveals KHPC As KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi]!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
@oathkeeperriku09 Tbh, I've called it the Kye-Blade ever since Hellfirecomms did their playthrough for BbS. I really wish they would just redub BbS and KH3D with that pronunciation when that HD collection comes out. I mean, with that spiel Xehanort gave in BbS, it explained well how he could/should have called it that. But instead, they've just added confusion where there doesn't need to be confusion.

And it makes no sense! It's so disjointing in BbS when Ven is talking about the X-Blade, and Aqua somehow knows he's talking about something other than a regular Keyblade (even though he pronounces it that way), as she'd never heard of the X-Blade in her life. Ugh.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Nice that we finally got some info on it. I'm honestly not that interested in it yet, but I hope that will change with the more information we get on it. I wonder how they'll explain how alice is in wonder land if this is supose to take place thousands of years ago in the age of fairy tails.
I really hope the card system is more fun than the one in CoM, but the fact that it's a strategic game kind of indicated I'll have a hard time with it.

@oathkeeperriku09 Tbh, I've called it the Kye-Blade ever since Hellfirecomms did their playthrough for BbS. I really wish they would just redub BbS and KH3D with that pronunciation when that HD collection comes out. I mean, with that spiel Xehanort gave in BbS, it explained well how he could/should have called it that. But instead, they've just added confusion where there doesn't need to be confusion.

And it makes no sense! It's so disjointing in BbS when Ven is talking about the X-Blade, and Aqua somehow knows he's talking about something other than a regular Keyblade (even though he pronounces it that way), as she'd never heard of the X-Blade in her life. Ugh.

Yeah, it's really just a pain that both the Keyblade and the X-Blade are pronounced the exact same way... If you'd turn of the subtitles you'd be lost.

Master Kamui

if this is brought here, i might play it..though from the sounds of it, it would be just something to play while waiting for a real KH game..one that continues the plot..those are the ones i'm most looking foward to. but then again i shouldn't judge something before playing it.

p.Vasconcelos

So, Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]... Maybe it's story will be on the Keyblade Wars era! It makes sense, after all, the keyblades were created to resemble the χ-blade so people could try to get Kingdom Hearts' light for themselves... The names always have a meaning from the story, maybe this is the one!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
You’ll obtain cards; which will be utilized for strategic battles and fight against enemies along friends.

For reasons that I won't go into a long-winded explanation, I'll say for now that I'm in! I just had to make sure I read that right.

So...an online browser game that's actually free? I didn't believe it at first....I mean apart from you know paying the additional items if one wanted to.

It's portrayed as an "ancient" letter in-universe by Master Xehanort in the context of the KH mythology, but in real life Chi is just a normal letter of the greek alphabet. ;)

You learn something new everyday. Huh, interesting.

I'm also kind of excited about it being a spin-off too. I guess I'll leave it at that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Personally I find the Mobile/Avatar Mode/Theatrhythm-style ugly as hell. The dead eyes, the rosy cheeks and these tiny noses just creep me out, I'll take a fish face instead any day.

It's not actually that same style if you want to be technical about it, though I can understand where you're coming from.

03.jpg

Also if anyone cares, they've revamped the cards if the two in the OP are any indication. Great news actually, because the old ones weren't anything to brag about.

Last edited:

SeekerofLight

It's not actually that same style if you want to be technical about it, though I can understand where you're coming from.

03.jpg

Also if anyone cares, they've revamped the cards if the two in the OP are any indication. Great news actually, because the old ones weren't anything to brag about.

Sounds good about the revamp. Chances are those old pics were early alpha or pre-alpha even, so we it makes sense it'll look better when we see it live. Looking forward still to it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]... Maybe it's story will be on the Keyblade Wars era! It makes sense, after all, the keyblades were created to resemble the χ-blade so people could try to get Kingdom Hearts' light for themselves... The names always have a meaning from the story, maybe this is the one!

Just keep in mind that at the end of the day, this is a free, browser-based social game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wonder if the game will have multiple Sora cards. Like KH2 Sora plus a different card for each Drive Form, DDD Sora, Data Sora, etc.

I think it's highly likely. I don't exactly know how the cards work, but with the Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game that came out both in Japan and the US a while back, they had "Player" cards and those Player Cards came as a variety of characters, with many of Sora's forms being their own player card.

Let's just hope that this game even gets a NA release.

I'm really hoping it does. Out of curiosity, I know if it is released only in Japan one can still play it on a US computer, but aren't online games usually related? The reason I ask is because, if I do decide to play this game, I'm buying everything...I mean EVERYTHING until they start selling a jacket for your avatar for $10.00 <_< and I wouldn't want to buy stuff only to have it come to the US and not be able to use anything. So how exactly do online games work in that respect? I don't play FB games or any games on my PC for that matter so I'm really out of the loop on this kind of stuff ^_^

It's portrayed as an "ancient" letter in-universe by Master Xehanort in the context of the KH mythology, but in real life Chi is just a normal letter of the greek alphabet. ;)

Or...Kingdom Hearts could just take place millenniums in the future where Earth doesn't exist?!?!?!? A world where radioactivity allows animals to talk and creates mermaids and other creatures...jkjkjk

Awards
I first saw the logo while browsing on the Disney Wiki, and I thought it was for a fan game until I saw links to Message from the KINGDOM. Haha. XD

I love those teal-green colors for the logo. I've always wanted to see green used for a KH game.
I didn't think much of the game at first from the Wonderland pics, but now I'm interested.

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
03.jpg

oh wow this is looking really cute!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

to be fair, ven did say "some kind of", and we don't really know if terra and aqua fully understood it as they didn't really have the time, though I guess they could've asked.

Megavoltage

Awards
I’m not into browser-based social games so I’m sorry if this is a dumb question. In games like these do people ever make guilds like they do in MMORPG’s?

If Kingdom Hearts X does have guilds we’ll have to make one, the biggest guild of all. We shall rule as kings and dominate it all.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
The logo is kinda fugly design-wise but I like the green color of it! Great to see that it's a free-to-play game, aside from optional items (which was to be expected anyways). I hope every Kingdom Hearts fan will get the oppurtunity to play this game, it looks fun! (gotta lover the artstyle as well)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
na version has separate sora and riku editions released for $30 each with japan's pre-order bonus

we're on to you square

WayToDusk

Kingdom Hearts could just take place millenniums in the future where Earth doesn't exist?!?!?!? A world where radioactivity allows animals to talk and creates mermaids and other creatures...jkjkjk
I was just thinking the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back