• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New HD Re:Chain of Memories Screenshots From GameWatch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
04.jpg

Larxene, my girl. <3

I really love the look of the HD collection so far.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
some people have nice round ears
some people have terrible square ears
and this is the same in the screenshots for Days and KHFM
why don't they all have nice ears
i think this bothers me more than fish faces
fish faces are because they don't want to spend the time animating the eyes
but this is just bad models

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
some people have nice round ears
some people have terrible square ears
and this is the same in the screenshots for Days and KHFM
why don't they all have nice ears
i think this bothers me more than fish faces
fish faces are because they don't want to spend the time animating the eyes
but this is just bad models
hey not everyone can be perfect ok luap gosh

For Nami, I think they were trying to make it look like her hair was covering the top part of her ear. But the bottom part being cut off is weird.

I miss her so much...and these HD screenshots just make me feel so happy inside. So smooth and non-pixely!
I really hope it's the same in game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Out of curiosity, are these screenshots touched up? Like you know how before DDD came out there were all these screenshots that were smoothed out and weren't a perfect replica of what would be in game? Of course it still looks great, but I'm just curious if what we see in the screenshots are in-game images...I doubt it, it's too gorgeous O___O

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Out of curiosity, are these screenshots touched up? Like you know how before DDD came out there were all these screenshots that were smoothed out and weren't a perfect replica of what would be in game? Of course it still looks great, but I'm just curious if what we see in the screenshots are in-game images...I doubt it, it's too gorgeous O___O
Well, to be fair, in-game DDD was at max 480i or 480p or whatever that is I think. The PS3 will at least be at 720-whatever.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, to be fair, in-game DDD was at max 480i or 480p or whatever that is I think. The PS3 will at least be at 720-whatever.

This is true ^_^ Gives me more hope that 1.5HD will actually look like those screenshots...UGH! Can't even imagine how nice that will look in motion!!!!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I dont even think DDD was 480p(it always seems to be progressive), given the screen size and the XL's reception regarding resolution, it's probably between PSP and 480.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
13.jpg

brb changing mah pants

Wow, this looks great. I can't wait until I get to play this and do it.

This is true ^_^ Gives me more hope that 1.5HD will actually look like those screenshots...UGH! Can't even imagine how nice that will look in motion!!!!

I think one could assume that this is how we should expect this game to look like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back