• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So my Mom forgot to buy candles for my birthday cake.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
and I said, "Mom I'm diddlying 22 years old, I'm really not upset that you forgot the candles for the cake."

She was seriously considering going back to the store just for candles.

Also, if it flew over your head, today is my birthday. I don't know why I made a thread for it (seeing as how I've probably pissed off more people than I've made friends on this site), but I ain't care.

SUPER REAGAN RAYDEN BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE:

Instead of the obligatory pictures of cake, I challenge you to post something you yourself would not expect alongside a birthday congratulatory post. (no pictures of butts pls)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
and I said, "Mom I'm diddlying 22 years old, I'm really not upset that you forgot the candles for the cake."

She was seriously considering going back to the store just for candles.

Also, if it flew over your head, today is my birthday. I don't know why I made a thread for it (seeing as how I've probably pissed off more people than I've made friends on this site), but I ain't care.

SUPER REAGAN RAYDEN BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE:

Instead of the obligatory pictures of cake, I challenge you to post something you yourself would not expect alongside a birthday congratulatory post. (no pictures of butts pls)

I blew out my sister's birthday cake when I was five or something. It was hilarious. Did you know that they put an extra candle on the cake for good luck or something? But, I wouldn't expect somebody to come out with a Hello Kitty birthday cake for my birthday. That would be awkward, even though I am a little bit of a Hello Kitty fan and I am soon to be twenty-one-years-old. And, congrats on your birthday cake, man.

Light

faster than
Awards
Who's this Reagan Rayden kid? I bet he's named after the challenge.

To be serious, happy birthday mang, you haven't pissed off as many as you think. Maybe. Ok, I'm being nice, but yeah.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
pictures of butts pls)

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

cigarette_butt.jpg

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

cigarette_butt.jpg

i will allow this

tumblr_mmjtl7mvN11rsu48oo1_500.gif

Happy birthday! :3

It just so happens that I am ailed to wearing glasses. You win the grand prize of accidental relevancy.

No butts, but, speaking of Doctor Who, have some sadness C:

saddoctorissadsob.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY :D

I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED A BUTT TO THIS

she was a butt all along

y'know, happy birthday or something

reggie-shrug.jpg

Back