• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Naruto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I still think it's precious after all these years Hashirama still gets under Madara's skin. Did you see that face he made? Totally, "Hashirama I am tired of your shit"

LOL'd so hard after reading those panels. i wonder how hashirama will react when he finds out what madara did to tsunade?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I still think it's precious after all these years Hashirama still gets under Madara's skin. Did you see that face he made? Totally, "Hashirama I am tired of your shit"

Eternal bros...or something.

LOL'd so hard after reading those panels. i wonder how hashirama will react when he finds out what madara did to tsunade?

Lol i honestly love their friendship. Essentially mortal enemies and all and all Madara can do basically is scream "hurry up and give me a hug!!!" They make such a cute couple and i expect so many jokes between them in their fight. Also i dont think hell care much about Tsunade cause he will understand it was her duty as Hokage and hell respect that.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
waRLs8y.gif

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
The whole "Team 7 reuniting" thing felt like it ignored things far too quickly. Naruto just accepted how things were, Sakura was okay with all of it despite him trying to kill her before, and all of this development thrown aside.

It was cool to see them all beside each other, but seriously. Everybody has very good reason to hate Sasuke's guts right now.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The whole "Team 7 reuniting" thing felt like it ignored things far too quickly. Naruto just accepted how things were, Sakura was okay with all of it despite him trying to kill her before, and all of this development thrown aside.

It was cool to see them all beside each other, but seriously. Everybody has very good reason to hate Sasuke's guts right now.

true, sasuke will have to work hard to earn their respect. i dont think sakura has forgotten everything sasuke did, rather she's pushing that aside for know to focus on the more pressing matter of the ten tails

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I guess their current situation does sort of justify this, yeah. There had better be a good explanation for everything after this war arc concludes though.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I guess their current situation does sort of justify this, yeah. There had better be a good explanation for everything after this war arc concludes though.

im sure there will be at least one more arc that deals with the aftermath of the war

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Yeah I was gonna say did everyone in this thread forget about the enormous fucking thing that is threatening to kill them all at the moment? The Sasuke Sakura Naruto soap opera is gonna have to wait.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
the Team 7 United thing was cool but now I'm disappointed that there won't be a Sasuke vs Naruto fight. But there might still be one to decide who will be Hokage

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Hashirama: "It brings tears to my eyes to see so many potential Hokage but we have a bigger issue at the moment..."

Straight up from the G.O.D.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
the Team 7 United thing was cool but now I'm disappointed that there won't be a Sasuke vs Naruto fight. But there might still be one to decide who will be Hokage

In an interview with Kishi ( http://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/1exbav/kishi_2012_interview_warning_major_spoilers_for/ ) he said a conflict where they fight is still going to happen.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Naruto vs Sasuke is definitaly going to happen. Though I have a feeling that it will be more of a friendlier fight, then a life or death one.

LOL, This is probably the biggest discussion we`ve had since sasuke deciding to help fight the ten tails a couple of chapters back

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I really don't see them fighting over the hokage position. It seems the only reason Sasuke wants to be hokage is to keep history from repeating itself. But he should know that the village will be in good hands with Naruto as Hokage.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
They were in good hands with Hashirama and we know how that turned out.

That's why this time there needs to be some co-operation. One hokage just isn't enough. We need two. One, an idealist like Naruto and the other, someone who has faced the darker side of reality. Both carrying the Will of Fire.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
both tsunade and hiruzen failed to handle to more darker responsibilities that came with being hokage. danzo was a facist, whcih would have done great harm in the shinobi world. having naruto and sasuke co rule would be an effective way to prevent further bloodshed from happening again

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yeah how come you cant share the position of hokage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back