• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So is KH3 a PS4 exclusive or? (tweet included)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooly

Both Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are coming to PS4! And FFXIV is coming exclusively to PS3 and PS4!
What do you guys think? Was this just a badly typed tweet, or is Kingdom Hearts making its Xbox debut?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
going by ign and what i saw watching e3, kh3 is ps4 exclusive

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Austrailian Riku just posted this and it looks like KH3 might not be a Playstation exclusive at all:

1370917789975.png

Notice the lack of "exclusive for Playstation" when it mentions Kingdom Hearts 3 O___O

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
All that was said is that FFXV and KH3 will be coming to the PS4. There wasn't much more given than that.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
1370917789975.png

Exactly what i noticed as well. It kinda sucks that it might make an Xbox debut but in the end we all win. We finally received KH3 and maybe it will introduce the game to more people.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I don't believe either trailer mentioned being Sony/PS4 exclusive. The KH3 trailer in particular just showed logos for Disney and SE, no Sony or ps3/4 logo iirc (which the 1.5 remix DID show). I'd think if it was exclusive then you'd really want to stress that. XB1 is already getting Lightning Returns, and the 360 has seen a couple FF releases, I don't see a KH3 cross-plat release to be too unlikely.

They've released several titles on Nintendo handhelds, so honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U sees a release.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They've released several titles on Nintendo handhelds, so honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U sees a release.

Exactly and with the Wii U Gamepad, you have all the same buttons as the PS3's controller so even without the touch screen they can make the exact same game...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
But then why does it go on to say that FFXV is a Playstation 3 and 4 exclusive and not Kingdom Hearts 3? Wouldn't it be smarter to have tweeted "Both Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 are coming to PS4! Both are Playstation exclusives" or something like that???

When they showed the trailer live I recall all they said was that KH3 and FFXV was coming to the PS4, the tweet came after. Since KH3 is probably still in early development they simply may have not decided on everything yet as far as platforms go.

notnow123487

Awards
I can confirm Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are PlayStation 4 exclusives.

How can you confirm this? I've heard on other forums though from supposedly insiders that Sony was working on exclusivity before the conference for both games, but the deal was not done so they couldn't say it in the conference. Kingdom hearts is probably so far out that square hasn't even thought about ports yet, and they'd make more on exclusivity because they get the deal from Sony and hardly anyone buys these types of games on xbox

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If KH3 was multiplatform, then shouldn't the HD Collections have been as well? I'm willing to trust Sham's confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back