• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Gameplay Trailer + Open Beta Coming Soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Gameplay Trailer + Open Beta Coming Soon!

my thought process clicking that link

"whoever wrote that opening thing did a good job! ...........oh wait 8D"

im a loser

you really did do a great job though <33333

That's great. Thanks a lot!

I'll get started on it when I get home today while the hype is still running. Expect it within the next few days!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I'll get started on it when I get home today while the hype is still running. Expect it within the next few days!

That's awesome, thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

This is ever adorable. Can't wait to give open beta a shot. Was that Darkside battle possibly in an area of Radiant Garden or a new world you think?

OH MAN i almost wrote 'white unicorn nun guy' but then i didn't :C i bet you're right!!

Love it~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This is ever adorable. Can't wait to give open beta a shot. Was that Darkside battle possibly in an area of Radiant Garden or a new world you think?
It's most certainly Radiant Garden.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

The day when I can launch our KHx gallery full of stuff I ripped from the beta is coming~

Please rip the priest Moogle, IDK what else to call him in those adorable duds >_< Don't get me wrong, the cat is cute, but so help me if that moogle isn't made into a plush, I'm gonna have to make on myself OR make the coat, buy a real Moogle plush, and make him wear it!

I was part of the Ursus faction during the closed beta. I wonder if you can choose or if you'll just be randomly assigned.

Perhaps they'll put a hat on you and the hat will talk and tell you which of the four houses, er- I mean...five factions you'll be in.

So to does that already played the closed beta was it fun? Or are you not allowed to talk about it yet?

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing, but when the closed beta started, some member of KHi posted a whole 2 hour walk through of them playing the beta lol. I think that was the beta...

We'll whip something up then!

Wasn't that long video the beta? Or was I wrong when I watched it and was super jealous of not making it in since I didn't make the whole Yahoo JP account.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There were a lot of people taking screenshots, blogging and even streaming it. Idk, even if it's just a meaningless social game, if they wanted everyone to see it, they'd have done an open beta, you know? I didn't really agree with letting everyone know if they didn't want them to...

That probably was the beta though. It's been closed for months so all we have is a little cutout from the site as the Moogle wasn't actually in the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Please rip the priest Moogle, IDK what else to call him in those adorable duds >_<
She can't rip it because the beta has been closed for months and this is like it's first appearance I think.

kupo1121

Awards

That probably was the beta though. It's been closed for months so all we have is a little cutout from the site as the Moogle wasn't actually in the game.

Darn, you're right. That was the beta but I don't recall seeing the Moogle either. I was hoping perhaps you saw something that wasn't in the stream. If that Moogle is in the game though...I'm gonna go nuts lol

She can't rip it because the beta has been closed for months and this is like it's first appearance I think.

Darn, I was hoping it was in the beta but alas. It's first appearance was on the original Chi site, the Moogle was just posted in the corner of the page but this is the second time I can recall seeing it, this time in motion.

Gram

Banned
Awards

lawl Cool vid. Moogle in white mage outfit <3
The gameplay was interesting to see, seems like you can skip battles entirely. Also like that storybook/world selection screen it had.

vitxras

is this game going to be japan only. i thought we were past this age of country restricted games.

kupo1121

Awards

lawl Cool vid. Moogle in white mage outfit <3
The gameplay was interesting to see, seems like you can skip battles entirely. Also like that storybook/world selection screen it had.

I think fighting enemies is optional except the ones that are guarding your path since in order to move to other parts of the world you have to face them. They are generally Large Bodies from what I saw in the beta and they are ridiculously powerful so really, skipping battles only hurts you since there is no way to beat them without hefty grinding.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

is this game going to be japan only. i thought we were past this age of country restricted games.

It's not going to be country restricted in the sense we can't play it all, its just it may never be translated so it will be confusing for many people to play.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think fighting enemies is optional except the ones that are guarding your path since in order to move to other parts of the world you have to face them. They are generally Large Bodies from what I saw in the beta and they are ridiculously powerful so really, skipping battles only hurts you since there is no way to beat them without hefty grinding.

Yeah, enemies were optional in the beta. There were stronger enemies located in the final area of each world, but those didn't initiate battle unless you made the first move. That may or may not have been changed for launch though. Only Dwarf Woodlands had the Large Body; Agrabah had Armored Knight and Wonderland had Tornado Step.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I wasn't planning on getting this game, but after watching the trailer, imI'm having second thoughts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I wasn't planning on getting this game, but after watching the trailer, imI'm having second thoughts

There is no "getting" it. You can't buy it or install it on your computer. It's a F2P browser game. You just log into an account and play it online.

kupo1121

Awards

You can choose your factions.

Is anyone up for joining the same faction on KHi? It'd help since we get to work together anyways, being able to talk to the partners on your faction makes sense lol xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Is anyone up for joining the same faction on KHi? It'd help since we get to work together anyways, being able to talk to the partners on your faction makes sense lol xD
There's really not much planning and strategy required, but I'm cool with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back