• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots![/PLAIN][/b]

What a surprise! After the gameplay trailer was unveiled last week, many have been anxiously waiting for the next update on Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], when the date for open beta will finally be announced so they can experience the Keyblade Wars for themselves! Well the time is finally over, as open beta launches this week, starting from July 8th-August 1st. In other words, it's open right now!

You can visit the official site and check out all the wonders that await you!

Additionally, Game Watch also has a batch of new screenshots from the game and a batch of cards to acquire in-game!

Thanks to Goldpanner, we now have translations of the Famitsu article!

KINGDOM HEARTS χ (KEY) OPEN BETA TEST
Campaign to Commemorate the Start of the Open Beta Test Under-way

Presenting the series’ first online PC browser game, Kingdom Hearts χ (Key), to be provided through Yahoo! Games. Playing as yourself, adventure through various Disney worlds as on your web browser. Advance through strategic battles using cards available in-game and occasionally work together with friends to face off against enemies, experience a new gameplay sensation never before seen in the Kingdom Hearts series. With loads of collectible items to obtain during your adventures, this title is sure to be enjoyed for a long time. 

Here are some excerpts from the release.

Far, far away, in a fairy-tale realm…
The realm was filled with light.
That light gave birth to many worlds, enveloping them.
The source of the light, Kingdom Hearts, and the key that protected it, the χblade…
As long as they existed, it was believed that the realm would be in eternal light.
However, just as strong light will form a shadow, darkness was born.
The darkness called up fear, unease and craving.
Darkness, hidden deep in hearts, began to spread throughout the realm as chaos.
In order to drive back the spreading darkness, those who wished for light created Keyblades in imitation of the χblade, and embarked on adventures that spanned the realm.

◆ The Foreteller
A mysterious figure who bears a Keyblade. They explain the missions of the Keyblade Wielders to everyone, and guide the way to the battles between light and darkness. They seem concerned about the rising power of darkness, but their true motives and goals are unknown. It is known that there are five 'mysterious figures', each the head of a separate Union. 

◆ Chirishii
A person who works for the 'mysterious figure'. The 'mysterious figure' has entrusted them to guide Keyblade Wielders. For someone with such a modest way of speaking, they sure do push a lot of directions at you. If you don't understand something, maybe you can count on them...

◆ Moogle
The shopkeeper at the Moogle Shop. While he looks cute, he's cunning when it comes to trading the cards you've picked up. It seems he's simply in the card business and has no connection to the 'mysterious figure' or to Chirishii.

About the Open Beta Test

Start Time: 8 July 2013 (Mon) 15:00~
※A Yahoo! JAPAN ID is necessary to participate.

➙Join up here! (link)
※Those who participated in the Closed Beta Test and answered the questionnaire will receive the following special bonus items:
- Ether x 5 (allows recovery of power necessary when fighting bosses)
- Potion x 5 (allows recovery of action power)
- Munny: 10,000 Munny (can be used to synthesise cards etc in-game)
- Card Draw Points: 2,000 Points (points that allow cards to be switched in-game)

➙Changes and improvements on the Closed Beta Test:

As we have introduced an opening movie and a tutorial, you will be able to enjoy the setting of the world even more this time. We have also included Story Quests. Please talk to the Disney Characters and enjoy.

In the Closed Beta Test, there were instances of strong characters monopolising and defeating Raid Bosses, so now the strength of Raid Bosses adjusts depending on the strength of the team overall.

We have adjusted the matching so that members of teams will be as close as possible in strength.

In response to the many requests we have implemented a chat function. You may use it to share tasks among your team and party.

The number of wearable avatars available at the starting point are fixed, but from now on we plan to release quests and limited-time events where avatar items can be added.
Even THAT popular character?! Please look forward to the upcoming event.

We have remade each menu and rearranged the buttons in order to make things easier to use.
Campaigns Celebrating Commencing! 

Guaranteed Limited Edition R+ Card!

8th July 2013 (Mon) ~ 1st August 2013 (Thurs), until beginning of maintenance 

For the duration of the campaign, members who's avatars reach level 20 will be gifted a 'Sora Brave F Ver.', a limited time only R+ Card.

Once your avatar reaches level 20, it will be sent to your Present Box.

One gift item will be sent once to one account.

◆Log-in Bonus Campaign!
Log in between the 8th and 18th of July to receive a Golden Ticket every day! Golden Tickets give you the chance to draw rare cards! Make sure to log in every day and get those tickets!

◆To those who have bonus serial codes from KINGDOM HEARTS -1.5 ReMIX- 

Handy Kit for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
[1] Card: Sora (R+)(For use during battles in-game)
[2] 20,000 Munny (For use synthesising cards in-game)
[3] 4,000 Card Draw Points (Points that enable you to exchange cards in-game)

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
[1] Card: Riku (R+) (For use during battles in-game)
[2] Potion x10 (Allows recovery of ATP)
[3] Ether x10 (Allows recovery of power necessary during boss battles)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Open Beta guys, sign up with a Japanese Yahoo account and get playing!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Gah this is so sudden! I want to stay up and play it a little but I was just getting ready for bed :p Ugh, oh well...I'm going to play anyway haha.

And oh gosh the artwork on the official website is so adorable! ;w;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Rofl there is a Chicken Little card.

I chose the Fox as my fraction. Currently doing the tutorial *u*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay guys, then I guess KHI will be aligned with Vulpes xD

Everyone else: THIS IS WAR

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That gives me chibi Final Fantasy XIV feels.

On another note, totally winning at this game!
BOogg1TCIAAtG1B.png

Last edited:

vitxras

i want to play this super bad how do i sign up. i cant seem to find the sign up site and none of the translators are working

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Click on the giant pink heart to go to the Yahoo Japan website.

TinyZo

If possible, can someone compile screenshots/images of some sort of the various Faction Leaders? (I picked Ursus and my leader was effectively ridiculously cool tbh).

((also I doubt anyone remembers me but I used to be TailsDoll95 or something like that))

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If possible, can someone compile screenshots/images of some sort of the various Faction Leaders? (I picked Ursus and my leader was effectively ridiculously cool tbh).
We'll see if sign can find them all

Getting ready for the big dance number

BOokRFSCMAAIQXi.png:large

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

((also I doubt anyone remembers me but I used to be TailsDoll95 or something like that))

I can get to that probably tomorrow.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The hub area is called "Daybreak Town."

I am so jealous of your icon right now Sign ;w; Chirishii is so adorable! Are you ripping the models from the game?

Yes! I have to work tomorrow so I'll probably grab everything I can tonight and go through/continue after I'm off.

In the meantime~

Stained%20Glass.png

Cool, thank you Sign! I'd appreciate it!

It's no problem at all! I just hope I can get it because many of the things in the game require that I see the content firsthand to rip. Hopefully that is not the case here and I can get it all at once.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just typed in mine, then threw a few 0's after it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
what area code should i use

I just looked up Osaka's :p

Yes! I have to work tomorrow so I'll probably grab everything I can tonight and go through/continue after I'm off.

In the meantime~

Stained%20Glass.png

It's no problem at all! I just hope I can get it because many of the things in the game require that I see the content firsthand to rip. Hopefully that is not the case here and I can get it all at once.

Ah that looks great! Thanks Sign :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back