• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ah, okay. I've been just picking those up at random with no idea what they were for because I figured they were important.

Killershadows

Awards
Translation help? Playing the beta with no knowledge or ability to read has been painful...

2zuiNLF.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
"Aladdin was searching for his dagger that he dropped in the desert. Find the dagger for Aladdin."

Killershadows

Awards
Thank you! I've been lurking for ages but I just made an account. So far, this beta is amazing

Ruran

Awards
Another question, sometimes when I want to fuse cards and the blue box pops up to confirm sometimes there's red lettering. What's does it mean?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Do the cards go into the section or does it not let them when the text pops up?

Ruran

Awards
They go into the section but I noticed that's it's the ones that say "Limit Cut" that always have the red lettering pop up in the blue box so I guess that's what that means? I can fuse the cards though, I was just afraid that I might be doing something wrong like it wasn't recommended those cards be fused even though you have the option to.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
They go into the section but I noticed that's it's the ones that say "Limit Cut" that always have the red lettering pop up in the blue box so I guess that's what that means? I can fuse the cards though, I was just afraid that I might be doing something wrong like it wasn't recommended those cards be fused even though you have the option to.
The red text happens when I fuse away R cards, as well as cards that give Limit Cut.

My only guess is it's reminding you that there's no reversing it.

Ruran

Awards
Limit cut boosts the card's maximum level.

Well that I know, lol, I'm just not sure if this is what it's saying?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thank you btw for helping me figure this stuff out, I'm just really confused.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Glad you guys like it! Hopefully I can get more tonight; I'm going to focus my efforts on grinding to make more areas accessible.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Ah, okay. I've been just picking those up at random with no idea what they were for because I figured they were important.

You can use some of the sparkly objects to upgrade your keyblade at times. For example, the mushrooms in the snow white place, and some pools of water offer synthesis for your keyblade.

Btw, does anyone know how long it takes for your ap to refill itself completely? I'd rather wait to use my potions at higher levels, also, there's this one part where you're small in Alice in Wonderland, and a tree is blocking your way. What do you do there? I also see that cat thing, Chirishii waiting there but you can't talk to him...?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You can use some of the sparkly objects to upgrade your keyblade at times. For example, the mushrooms in the snow white place, and some pools of water offer synthesis for your keyblade.

Btw, does anyone know how long it takes for your ap to refill itself completely? I'd rather wait to use my potions at higher levels, also, there's this one part where you're small in Alice in Wonderland, and a tree is blocking your way. What do you do there? I also see that cat thing, Chirishii waiting there but you can't talk to him...?

I've heard that it's around 2.5 hours to refill the AP bar.

There should be some mushrooms next to the tree trunk that you can use to grow bigger again, like in the film!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back