• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Trailer - Introduction to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

As each day passes, we get one step closer to the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-. This is a gift to fans who have been with the series for many years, but it also serves as an introduction for newer fans, ones who were previously unable to join the series due to issues such as the console jumping and confusing plot.

This new trailer will undoubtedly help fans who are just starting to get into the series, become more familiar with the games that -HD 1.5 ReMIX- has to offer, while older fans can truly appreciate the nostalgia it presents. You can view this below.

Not only that, but we also have 37 new screenshots from the game, which you can view in its entirety in our HD 1.5 ReMIX gallery

You can follow KHInsider on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Youtube for all the latest Kingdom Hearts news, including Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] and Kingdom Hearts III!

Santiago

Odd that they decided to go with the original version of Having a Wild Time over the new orchestrated one. It works, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Days sounds soooo good!

Oh god, this is what should have been at E3. An actual trailer with voices. It looks beautiful too. I can't wait :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kinda weird trailer and even weirder track choice.
You have to consider that the voices work better in the setting and context that they are intended for. You use them in a way KH trailers do, and they sound weird, even off, to people.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
37 images switching back and forth between file formats ugh

BUT YAY NEW TRAILER

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
You have to consider that the voices work better in the setting and context that they are intended for. You use them in a way KH trailers do, and they sound weird, even off, to people.

But I didn't comment on the voices :p The voices are fine. The composition is all over the place. It's not a story trailer nor is it a trailer aimed to evoke nostalgia like the previous one. The track isn't sad or powerful, it's kinda generic. If they created this to introduced the series to a new audience, I think they failed. It looks amateurish and incohesive. The E3 trailer is superior in every aspect - bar the new voice acting.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But I didn't comment on the voices :p The voices are fine. The composition is all over the place. It's not a story trailer nor is it a trailer aimed to evoke nostalgia like the previous one. The track isn't sad or powerful, it's kinda generic. If they created this to introduced the series to a new audience, I think they failed. It looks amateurish and incohesive. The E3 trailer is superior in every aspect - bar the new voice acting.
Sorry, it's 2 am and I misread "even weirder track choice" as "even weirder voice track choice".

Anyways, if anyone reads the article and thinks things are worded weirdly and stuff, sorry! It's 2 am and i am pooped.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I didn't notice how bad Wayne Allwine sounded in RECOM until now. Poor guy :(

As for the music, it's energetic but not a great choice.

I wonder if the trailer's on PSN.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really hate that they used "Having a Wild Time", the least iconic track from the series. It makes the trailer seem cheesy and ugh. "Kairi", "Musique por la Tristesse de Xion", "Vector to the Heavens", "Friends in My Heart"..."Hikari ~ Orchestrated" idk so many better choices!

wolfshadow

The trailer was ok, I feel the choice of music seemed like it had this grand adventure-esque to it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So about that scene where Sora is in the 100 Acre Woods, flying and with the full commands... they left that in again.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hmm, just noticed they decided to rerecord all of Sora's battle cries and such for KH1, while leaving the cut-scene dialogue intact
I'm not sure what you mean. We only hear Sora's battle cries from Re:CoM. All of KH1's battle cries are mute in this trailer.

Maybe it's a new ability for the U.S. version?

It's probably just a mistake in the trailer most likely.
It was in the PAX trailer as well.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Hmm, just noticed they decided to rerecord all of Sora's battle cries and such for KH1, while leaving the cut-scene dialogue intact

What do you mean rerecord? The gameplay that had the rerecorded battle cries was Re: CoM, not KH1.

EDIT: ninja'd by chaser

Santiago

It was in the PAX trailer as well.
I just now watched the PAX trailer five times in a row, and I don't see that scene in it. Weird.

EDIT: They changed the release date to match that of the EU release in this trailer. Even weirder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back