• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
There are programs for ripping these kinds of things.

Vulpes is the only female faction leader~ This is perfect!

Could you name some of them? I'd like to get a clear picture of my avatar from the game... also Idk, the only two I am completely sure are male are the unicorn guy and bear guy. Those two are obviously male with broad shoulders and stout figures. The rest are pure speculation until Nomura ever decides to reveal them... or whoever drew these ones.

I've heard that it's around 2.5 hours to refill the AP bar.

There should be some mushrooms next to the tree trunk that you can use to grow bigger again, like in the film!

Weird, I didn't see my arrow lock onto anything. I'll search again. Hmm, 2.5 hours... yikes. Is there a cap level for your character yet? I'm at 11 so far. XD I ish slow leveler.

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So what level is everyone now at? I couldn't play much yesterday (like 15 minutes at max) so I'm only level 10 >_< I feel so weak...and does anyone know where to grind the best? I've heard Agrabah?

MasterKaze

Awards
So what level is everyone now at? I couldn't play much yesterday (like 15 minutes at max) so I'm only level 10 >_< I feel so weak...and does anyone know where to grind the best? I've heard Agrabah?
I'm level 22. I'm a pretty high level though. I've played a LOT.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Level 22 over here.

Agrabah would be the best place to grind, yes. It has the most Heartless.

The respawning mechanics are kind of odd (haven't completely figured them out), so I think the best strategy for grinding would be to clear out Agrabah, move over to another world, then come back.

kupo1121

Awards
If you click the info bar at the top (has your level, name etc.) it will show you how long AP will take to replenish.

I did not know that ^_^ Thanks. That's very useful. I'm only 14 but I find that leveling isn't too hard, just leave Chi on while you're on the computer and keep fighting heartless every once in a while :)

P.S. Agrabah is definitely the best purely because of the dessert which is endless (or it seems endless).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I did not know that ^_^ Thanks. That's very useful. I'm only 14 but I find that leveling isn't too hard, just leave Chi on while you're on the computer and keep fighting heartless every once in a while :)

P.S. Agrabah is definitely the best purely because of the dessert which is endless (or it seems endless).

There's an end actually. I didn't notice it the first time around and thought I ran around in a huge circle, but the final area has two paths: one leading back to Aladdin and the other goes to a more rocky area.

kupo1121

Awards
There's an end actually. I didn't notice it the first time around and thought I ran around in a huge circle, but the final area has two paths: one leading back to Aladdin and the other goes to a more rocky area.

Oh I know that part...that's pretty cool. I like how the path to Aladdin makes it a complete circle because when I got to the rocky part I thought how dreadful it was gonna be to have to run all the way back haha (I made the best of it by killing every high leveled Heartless along the way).

Urukazuto

Awards
Hello Everyone! I'm New to this forum and I know this game from this thread....
So Many Thanks for letting me know this game.
Currently lv 23
And A few things that I know:
AP replenish at the interval of 3 minutes so 50AP=150 min
BP replenish at the interval of 15 minutes so 5 BP=75 min

Hope for English Release and possible Account Transfer (it's a shame that I cannot Understand the story :frown:)

Last edited:

DefiantHeart

Awards
Hello Everyone! I'm New to this forum and I know this game from this thread....
So Many Thanks for letting me know this game.
Currently lv 23
And A few things that I know:
AP replenish at the interval of 3 minutes so 50AP=150 min
BP replenish at the interval of 15 minutes so 5 BP=75 min

Hope for English Release and possible Account Transfer (it's a shame that I cannot Understand the story :frown:)

Indeed, geez. If they have an account transfer that would be so sweet. They should give english speakers extra props for navigating through the Japanese only open beta. XD Still can't wait until it's fully out in english so I can enjoy the story first hand and not skip past those scenes being like... just nod and say yes... idk what you're saying. XD Also, welcome to the forums, I just got here last week myself.

kupo1121

Awards
Okay so quick question. How do you get Potions and Mega Potions? I swore I got some through Missions but now that I want to replenish by AP, they are nowhere to be found o_O Is there anyway to get Potions in this game without paying for them or have you guys been waiting out the 2.5 hours with something else >_<

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Have you redeemed them from your prize box? Click on that, then click the big red button down the bottom to redeem all the prizes on that page.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Okay so quick question. How do you get Potions and Mega Potions? I swore I got some through Missions but now that I want to replenish by AP, they are nowhere to be found o_O Is there anyway to get Potions in this game without paying for them or have you guys been waiting out the 2.5 hours with something else >_<

I'm thinking it's Square's way of making you buy the potions like most browser games, but me I'm only going to pay once this is translated to english, so I've been waiting the full 2.5 hours. XD Only lv. 16 as a result... idk anyways, it's open beta so most liekly everything will be deleted when it's over.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I've just been waiting whenever I don't have potions to replenish them.

Have you clicked the green button next to the AP bar to check if you're truly out? D:

kupo1121

Awards
Have you redeemed them from your prize box? Click on that, then click the big red button down the bottom to redeem all the prizes on that page.

OHHHHHHH!!! That was it...I just got a crap ton of stuff lol Thanks guys ^_^ What have you guys been doing? Have you used your Potions or are you saving them all for when you're really high leveled?

EDIT: Yup, I have a lot of synthesis stuff now along with 4 Potions and 2 Mega Potions...IDK if I should use them though...maybe waiting it out is better...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just used them all whenever I felt like it. Don't really know what's coming, and since they're going to expire eventually I might as well use them.

kupo1121

Awards
I just used them all whenever I felt like it. Don't really know what's coming, and since they're going to expire eventually I might as well use them.

Expire? You mean after the beta ends, right? Or do you think accounts will transfer for the beta?

DefiantHeart

Awards
OHHHHHHH!!! That was it...I just got a crap ton of stuff lol Thanks guys ^_^ What have you guys been doing? Have you used your Potions or are you saving them all for when you're really high leveled?

EDIT: Yup, I have a lot of synthesis stuff now along with 4 Potions and 2 Mega Potions...IDK if I should use them though...maybe waiting it out is better...

I'd save them until your desperate. XD Every time you level your ap, and bp is filled all the way: whether you used it all up or not. So it's a waste to use them if you're close to the next level. I have this thing set up, where I only use potions to go that extra mile to level if I'm really close. Otherwise, if I run out, and not close I just wait 2.5 hours. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back