• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Expire? You mean after the beta ends, right? Or do you think accounts will transfer for the beta?

I've had a few that was due to expire shortly before the end of beta.

My character in closed beta was wiped, so for now I can only assume the same will happen for open beta.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I've had a few that was due to expire shortly before the end of beta.

My character in closed beta was wiped, so for now I can only assume the same will happen for open beta.

Yeah I assume they will wipe them so that certain factions don't start off with really overpowered wielders and it remains fair for everyone. Okay, does anyone know when this beta is supposed to end? I want to make sure I get all the cards I have in photo form beforehand ^_^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I assume they will wipe them so that certain factions don't start off with really overpowered wielders and it remains fair for everyone. Okay, does anyone know when this beta is supposed to end? I want to make sure I get all the cards I have in photo form beforehand ^_^
Early august, and don't worry! Any cards you don't get a photo copy of, we can easily supply for you :)

kupo1121

Awards
Early august, and don't worry! Any cards you don't get a photo copy of, we can easily supply for you :)

lol Thanks and that's why I want to get them so that KHI can hopefully use them and have a huge database of cards ^_^ I hope we can get them all but I have like 5 different poses of Sora without his keyblade in KH1 so I feel like they are just way too many cards O_O

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol Thanks and that's why I want to get them so that KHI can hopefully use them and have a huge database of cards ^_^ I hope we can get them all but I have like 5 different poses of Sora without his keyblade in KH1 so I feel like they are just way too many cards O_O

Someone on twitter compiled all the Sora and Riku cards together after extracting them. There are soooooo many!

BOtmhOvCcAADG8z.jpg:large
BOtmcK6CMAAr4yl.jpg:large

kupo1121

Awards
We have them all already :p

Really? Where??? I want to see them ^_^ I bet they all look so cool together...now I'm all excited to see them haha

O...MAH...BEJEEZUS! There are sooo many Sora and Riku cards O_____O Wow...are there any Kairis besides the 1 I have? I really hope there is one of her KH2 form. AND ANYTHING FROM BBS?!?!? So many questions...I can't wait to see them all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really? Where??? I want to see them ^_^ I bet they all look so cool together...now I'm all excited to see them haha

O...MAH...BEJEEZUS! There are sooo many Sora and Riku cards O_____O Wow...are there any Kairis besides the 1 I have? I really hope there is one of her KH2 form. AND ANYTHING FROM BBS?!?!? So many questions...I can't wait to see them all.

Only cards of characters from KH1 and 2, and I found 3 KH1 Kairi's:

uqfNRVn.png

kupo1121

Awards
Only KH1 and 2, and I found 3 Kairi's:

uqfNRVn.png

You're killing me lol That middle one...I could faint over that...and I wonder how you get SRs? I know you can get them by paying for them but I seriously hope that isn't the only way to get them <_< If so, oh well...I can just stare at that image haha Any Disney characters from worlds not in the game? Like Atlantica or Halloweentown? And WAIT, did you guys find any Beast's Castle or Enchanted Dominion cards? If so, that would only further prove those are the last 2 words. I would love a Maleficent card if such a thing exists ^_^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And WAIT, did you guys find any Beast's Castle or Enchanted Dominion cards? If so, that would only further prove those are the last 2 words. I would love a Maleficent card if such a thing exists ^_^
Beast's Castle and Enchanted Dominion will be the next two worlds, I can promise you that.
You can view the keyblades you get from those worlds here.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You're killing me lol That middle one...I could faint over that...and I wonder how you get SRs? I know you can get them by paying for them but I seriously hope that isn't the only way to get them <_< If so, oh well...I can just stare at that image haha Any Disney characters from worlds not in the game? Like Atlantica or Halloweentown? And WAIT, did you guys find any Beast's Castle or Enchanted Dominion cards? If so, that would only further prove those are the last 2 words. I would love a Maleficent card if such a thing exists ^_^

Get really really lucky with a gold ticket. Since we get one every day as a login bonus, maybe you'll be able to obtain a Kairi card!

I only notice 3 character cards that have yet to be mentioned on the forums so far: Pluto, Bambi and Alice. Everyone else we've already seen, I assume.

kupo1121

Awards
Beast's Castle and Enchanted Dominion will be the next two worlds, I can promise you that.
You can view the keyblades you get from those worlds here.

Do you know how to get the keyblades from the worlds? I've been using the starter one for forever since I'm assuming you have to beat a huge boss at the end that's like lvl 75 or something >_< Just my guess though since I know I've seen heartless as high as 50 so I assume the boss goes higher (is there even a boss?)

Get really really lucky with a gold ticket. Since we get one every day as a login bonus, maybe you'll be able to obtain a Kairi card!

I only notice 3 character cards that have yet to be mentioned on the forums so far: Pluto, Bambi and Alice. Everyone else we've already seen, I assume.

Oh cool, how do you get the silver cards? I had a bunch of silver, gold, and so many bronzes that I just use to level up by silver cards.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Do you know how to get the keyblades from the worlds? I've been using the starter one for forever since I'm assuming you have to beat a huge boss at the end that's like lvl 75 or something >_< Just my guess though since I know I've seen heartless as high as 50 so I assume the boss goes higher (is there even a boss?)
On the screen where you edit your deck, above that there is your keyblade. Click the > button to change it.

And yeah, you only get keyblades from defeating large level heartless.

kupo1121

Awards
On the screen where you edit your deck, above that there is your keyblade. Click the > button to change it.

And yeah, you only get keyblades from defeating large level heartless.

I see the keyblade (to the right of it it displays the stats) but I don't see a ">" anywhere...perhaps I have to unlock it something???

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Defeat the high level heartless.
They are quest rewards.

When you unlock a keyblade go here:
RWFTfrN.png

Click on the > next to the keyblade and it will appear like this:
Na041je.png

Save that and voila:
S0kZJL8.png