• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm in the same faction that my friend, the bear, but I can't find him, I want to create a party with him, someone know why I can't find him?
Unfortunately there is no option to search for a friend yet. All you can do is look through lists and lists of people and hope that his name appears.

Jaster

Unfortunately there is no option to search for a friend yet. All you can do is look through lists and lists of people and hope that his name appears.

But if we're in the same faction, we can't contact? Well, thanks for answers.

Jaster

I hope after the Beta you can find friends and speak with them, and do party battles and battles against them.

MasterKaze

Awards
You can speak to them in a sense. From the encounter menu, you can write a menu in the sidebar on the left that will be displayed from your character's avatar. Also, you can leave people a message on their personal pages (their profiles).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, but you still have to find them, which is a hard task.

Killershadows

Awards
Anyone have any tips on getting more people to join my party? I feel like I'm never going to get anywhere with just 50 AP all the time...

bwyu

Go back two rooms to where the leaves are coming up from the ground. Click on the blue sparkles in the puddle on the ground. Go back and talk to the White Rabbit.

Did you talk to the cherish cat already?

If you did that you should talk to the white rabbit and then go to some puddles and grab the blue sparkles on the puddles. Then go back to the white rabbit.

thanks,already done.and i have another question for mission Agrabah 1-4, what should i do for this?

SilenceTheTardis

thanks,already done.and i have another question for mission Agrabah 1-4, what should i do for this?

I believe that's the one where you have to find Aladdin in the desert, then find his dagger (a blue sparkly thing). Have to be at least level 16 if I remember correctly.

Busted Amp

Awards
I don't know if it's been asked yet, but for story 2-2 in wonderland to finish the part you have to go to the area where you start jumping to get to the next section of wonderland. Once you're there you'll find blue sparkles in the water puddles. Make sure you have at least 4 AP so you can grab them all.

Silent hero_

Awards
I found a new feature, I think:

Namnl%C3%B6s.png

If it's old, please ignore this post.
It looks like you could get the wisdom form of Sora card if you defeat 20 "diamond" heartless before the 21st!

Jaster

I found a new feature, I think:

Namnl%C3%B6s.png

If it's old, please ignore this post.
It looks like you could get the wisdom form of Sora card if you defeat 20 "diamond" heartless before the 21st!

I don't have that mission :S, How can I get that?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Ah yes, the second tab on the mission list. Some good rewards there; currently going for 20 Tornado Steps to get some Gold Tickets.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That mission is reserved only for members of the two winning unions of the week: Leopardus and Anguis.

Silent hero_

Awards

Did you check the second tab on the mission list? If you did, try to refresh your browser. If that dosen't work, I don't know. Maybe you need to achieve a certain level to gain access?

Edit: Yeah, what Sign said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back