• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Launches on July 18th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
If Christmas town appears again, this should be first priority!

Edit: yeah, it's a jester; not a santa outfit.
lol Even if it's a jester it'd still be a good Xmas town fit. (or maybe traverse town~)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was worried Square was gonna make this game a part of the one KH game a year rule. Since that's not the case it's all but confirmed that KH3 will be released in 2015

I'd give KH3 at least until 2016 to be honest, but this thread isn't about 3 anyways so I'll leave it at that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol For some reason I really liked this one.
Wabble%20Tiptoe.PNG

Wonder if any these new ones will make it into kh3...

I agree, I think at least a few of these (if not most) of the new ones should be making an appearance. It'd be sad if these great designs were implemented in the canon games :(

Gram

Banned
Awards
I agree, I think at least a few of these (if not most) of the new ones should be making an appearance. It'd be sad if these great designs weren't implemented in the canon games :(
It would be sad. There were several that'd be cool to see in kh3, like that second behemoth heartless or jewelry bag one. 8D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It would be sad. There were several that'd be cool to see in kh3, like that second behemoth heartless or jewelry bag one. 8D

That's the Destroyed Behemoth, which was added to KHFM.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I want the Behemoths that were removed from the Battle of 1000 Heartless.

tawan

sorry for this and i may sound stupid but PLEASE i simply can't make my registration on japanese yahoo to be able to register on the game.i tried many times but i failed pathetically every single time,can somebody help me?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
sorry for this and i may sound stupid but PLEASE i simply can't make my registration on japanese yahoo to be able to register on the game.i tried many times but i failed pathetically every single time,can somebody help me?

Is there any specific field that you're having difficulty with?

Edit: Threw this up really quickly. Registration is very straightforward and easy.

nVhsJo6.jpg

Last edited:

tawan

Is there any specific field that you're having difficulty with?

hm i click on the register stuff but then opens a page where it doesnt appear any field to username,email or password or anything like that idk what i could be doing wrong since im the only dumb here that cant do it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hm i click on the register stuff but then opens a page where it doesnt appear any field to username,email or password or anything like that idk what i could be doing wrong since im the only dumb here that cant do it

Are you sure you're clicking on the right button?

6gESVUD.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just google one. Look up Osaka's zip code and use that.

tawan

after all this stupid problem solved,i may say that i own my life for you heh

Axel99

I have no clue how to play start x chi i made my yahoo japan account but what next?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have no clue how to play start x chi i made my yahoo japan account but what next?

Log in to Yahoo Games JP. It'll ask you to create a username and look through the agreements and whatnot. Then head to the KHx official site, click on the pink heart, login again, and the game will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back