• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Adding Friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Anyone know how to add people into your party?

Im trying to Add people but I feel like I'm deleting them or erasing requests since i cant tell the diff between the left and right japanese buttons.

Also can you add people from other animal groups? (I'm in the snake one but most people are in the fox)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Dark Wing

Awards
so when u start the game, your put into a group of with 29 other people it seems. are those the only people you get to interact with for the entire game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so when u start the game, your put into a group of with 29 other people it seems. are those the only people you get to interact with for the entire game?

That is your team for the week. You have to work with the other members to defeat the Raid Bosses, and it'll shuffle after the week is over.

Teams are separate from parties and you can chat with both on their respective pages. You can form parties with anyone in the same union as long as they are currently not in another party, and for each member, gain an extra point of AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back