• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Artbook Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Possible look at the Artbook pre-order bonus

I decided to take a look at the HD Re:Mix page today and I was prompted by this message to preorder now! I almost closed it, but I noticed that there was a preview for the artbook bonus. Maybe this is closer to what the final product will look like? Anyway, it looks nice :0 possibly a hardcover book or just a sleeve.

We have that image in the OP already. Yes, the book is hardcover. It is not a sleeve.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Possible look at the Artbook pre-order bonus

I decided to take a look at the HD Re:Mix page today and I was prompted by this message to preorder now! I almost closed it, but I noticed that there was a preview for the artbook bonus. Maybe this is closer to what the final product will look like? Anyway, it looks nice :0 possibly a hardcover book or just a sleeve.
We have that image in the opening post of the thread.
packshot.png

It looks like it's the actual cover (it's hardcover too).

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Looking at that early art of Sora again makes me think some pieces are printed on celluloid.

Though it's probably just manipulated so we can see the image underneath.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Can I just say that that cover...

tumblr_mi0pi5BOFb1qc9d5lo1_500.gif

It's Amazing!!!!

While if that is the inside of the book (one piece of large art per page) which I kind of expected, like the BbS CE artbook, that cover art is great since I probably won't be opening it up to much so I can admire how pretty it is ^_^

Ratchet

Banned
I'm going to pre order this game and get it! but I don't have a PS3 yet! I'm waiting for a price drop, cause 200 is way over my spending limit.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm going to pre order this game and get it! but I don't have a PS3 yet! I'm waiting for a price drop, cause 200 is way over my spending limit.

Get an older one from a pawn shop. I regret getting a new one cuz it doesn't play my PS2 games. Maybe see if you can find one in a yard sale somewhere, too. It's so worth it to play this game! YES!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There is a cheaper PS3 coming out soon if you want to purchase one:

12GB flash-based PlayStation 3 on sale in North America, despite Sony's prior claims

This retails at $200, but I'd expect this particular model to get really cheap in a few months. I don't know if it is really worth it. If you wait for Black Friday, there will be a bunch of REALLY cheap sales on the PS3 since the PS4 will be out/coming out and retailers will be trying to push their old stock of PS3s out.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
This retails at $200, but I'd expect this particular model to get really cheap in a few months. I don't know if it is really worth it. If you wait for Black Friday, there will be a bunch of REALLY cheap sales on the PS3 since the PS4 will be out/coming out and retailers will be trying to push their old stock of PS3s out.
Yeah, I'd go with waiting for a Black Friday deal on PS3s, or picking up a used one as Chibi suggested.

I don't know if the new model supports actual hard drives. If it doesn't, it's pretty much a terrible investment unless you plan on only having, like, three games. And if it does, you're gonna want that hard drive eventually, so you might as well just buy a model that already has one. :I

BagelBreath

Awards

EBGames sells refurbished PS3s for around $180 on their website here in Canada.
I bought a 250gb PS3 SuperSlim from FutureShop about a week and a half ago (My 40gb got the YLOD, for the 2nd time), came with 1 year of PSN+, Uncharted 3:GOTY, and LBP: Karting, it was about $270 before taxes.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
<3 <3 <3 <3 infinity!

I can't wait... I already pre-ordered... like in May... so I'm ready baby! I'm going to protect it, nobody is getting my precious! >_>

my-precious2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back