• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YRP CARD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

creshawn

Awards
has anyone figured out the requirements for te sr+ yrp card.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, it is a limited mission. I heard you can get 2. One with defeating melons and the other one with defeating the firework heartless. It comes after a few mission.

sullenclown

Awards
fighting the big watermelon again and again to be exact. i just need to defeat 3 big watermelon heartless to get the SR. :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This mission expires at the end of the week, right? If so, I gotta try to at least get 1 or 2 of these cards ^_^ The trio cards are really cool!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This mission expires at the end of the week, right? If so, I gotta try to at least get 1 or 2 of these cards ^_^ The trio cards are really cool!

All the missions expire on the 29th. You have plenty of time.

SoundMatch

Google Translate

If you click the link you can see how much AP you need to kill the heartlesses with the SR card. If you play all week I'm pretty sure you can get all three. If you have good stats I suggest you start with the large watermelon and fireworks. On the way to the SR card you will get 2 R+ Gantu power cards one from each stream in which you can use to beat the raid boss and get more lux. Furthermore they have significant amount of power since they are boosted. Make sure you go to CORRECT world to kill them. I wasted so much because I didn't <(|~|)>

Hope I was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back